Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestions Box
(04-02-2018, 06:24 PM)FelicitySmith Wrote:
(04-02-2018, 04:51 PM)wedgieboy Wrote: You guys can try the dark theme now.  Scroll down to the bottom of the page, there's a drop down, and pick "wedgie_buddies_dark".

Let me know what you guys think and if you find any problems with it... it's highly customized.

So I've just tested this out and I think it's a cool idea, but I just think that the text needs to more white. I think it would make it a bit easier to read.

The thing about lighter text is that, with my case, I use this site in the dark. Dark+White screen=not a good combo for me. I have a small amount of light, but it still hurts to look at the screen. Thats why I want a choice.
You want the turt? You pm the turt, or find me on discord, Turtle128#5048. /_\
As far as the themes go, it will be impossible to please everyone, so hopefully the two that are there will be enough, but if enough people make the same recommendation for improvements (such as whiter text), it will most likely be done. Smile
(04-02-2018, 08:27 PM)DeadDrawDomination Wrote: Would it be possible to separate forum games and the rp section?

Yes, but how does everyone else feel about this?
I think a lot of us RPers prefer having the RP section as a separate forum or subforum of the Games forum since it makes it easier to see if there are new posts in the RPs rather than just the games.
I would also like that. As I'm not big on RPs I think it would be cool to have games in their own section cause I frequent those. And it would be cool,if the two were separated.
Done Wink
I would suggest have the pm system like WH; that little red icon indicating if you have pms and how many are there
Is there a place to talk about wedgies from tv shows or movies or YouTube aka youtubers
I think that would belong in the pictures/videos forum, but it might be nice to have a subforum dedicated specifically to wedgies in movies/TV shows/YouTube.
(04-03-2018, 12:28 AM)wedgieboy Wrote: As far as the themes go, it will be impossible to please everyone, so hopefully the two that are there will be enough, but if enough people make the same recommendation for improvements (such as whiter text), it will most likely be done. Smile

All I wanted to say was the that the theme would look better if it all the text was all white. There’s already parts of it that are white but then you have the light grey text, which makes it look not co-ordinated.

I do like both themes and I think the dark theme does look cool, but I personally just think it needs tweaking slightly.

Does anybody else agree or feel the same way?
Can we make notifications for when you write some where do like you can get notified about a story you like or an rp your in
(04-05-2018, 02:39 AM)GravityFalls Wrote: Can we make notifications for when you write some where do like you can get notified about a story you like or an rp your in

You can do this by clicking "Subscribe to this thread" on the bottom left hand side of the page (when you're looking at the thread you want notifications for). It doesn't work quite like the notifications did on WH, but you can be notified by PM or email.
(04-05-2018, 02:50 AM)PupDante Wrote:
(04-05-2018, 02:39 AM)GravityFalls Wrote: Can we make notifications for when you write some where do like you can get notified about a story you like or an rp your in

You can do this by clicking "Subscribe to this thread" on the bottom left hand side of the page (when you're looking at the thread you want notifications for). It doesn't work quite like the notifications did on WH, but you can be notified by PM or email.

Thank you sorry didn't know
(04-04-2018, 05:10 PM)FelicitySmith Wrote: All I wanted to say was the that the theme would look better if it all the text was all white. There’s already parts of it that are white but then you have the light grey text, which makes it look not co-ordinated.

I do like both themes and I think the dark theme does look cool, but I personally just think it needs tweaking slightly.

Does anybody else agree or feel the same way?

I added one where the text is mostly white... is that better?
(04-04-2018, 01:15 AM)selfwedgie13 Wrote: I think that would belong in the pictures/videos forum, but it might be nice to have a subforum dedicated specifically to wedgies in movies/TV shows/YouTube.

Done. https://wedgiebuddies.tk/forumdisplay.php?fid=32
Can you change the background color on the thing that shows your rep? The bright green really looks bad, and trying to read the text in it gives me a headache.
(04-05-2018, 03:46 AM)wedgieboy Wrote: I added one where the text is mostly white... is that better?

yes, that's great. I like it a lot better. Thanks.
There is some way to send thread notifications to what is subscribed to another place than the inbox? Because, if a person is subscribed to several active threads the inbox will not be filled.
You mean it will be flooded?
(04-11-2018, 03:07 PM)wedgieboy Wrote: You mean it will be flooded?

I do not know how to explain it well, I speak mainly Spanish :S
. But if I understood correctly, you mean that the Inbox was flooded with notifications. If so, it is precisely what I mean, especially for those who do RP in a thread