Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestions Box
So I decided to post this for people to post suggestions for the site since there isn't a dedicated forum for that yet.

So I have a couple suggestions.  First, there really should be a dedicated forum for suggestions.

Second, I noticed that there seems to be a 100 message limit to the PM system.  Any chance of expanding that?

Another suggestion. How about adding a section for non-wedgie related discussion? I mean, the chat is all well and good, but if you want to encourage long-term discussion/debate on a subject that has nothing to do with undie yanks, it would be nice to have a section for that.
Done Big Grin
How about a section of the forum for games and RP topics?
Check out my wedgie artwork
Telegram Channel
thehyoxden.com
Deviantart Wedgies
mature and fan fiction section for stories to better categorize
I added a mature section for stories. What is the difference between fan fiction and fiction?
Fan fiction is based around characters from movies and tv shows, fiction is moreso original characters. Now I use this at night, and this bright white screen is painful to look at. Would it be possible to add a night mode or a dark theme of some sorts?
You want the turt? You pm the turt, or find me on discord, Turtle128#5048. /_\
Fan fiction refers to fictional stories using established characters/settings from other fictional works (i.e. a fan-made story about the Avengers).
I see... well it's there now Big Grin
I'd change the color and site logo, something darker is easier on the eyes
A gender-neutral gaming section would be nice, so that way we do not have a separation between the site when it comes to "Dare the person above" "Video games" "Hot potato" etc
Yeah, I agree with both of those suggestions. A dark skin would be easier on the eyes and more aesthetically pleasing, and I don't really see the point of having the gaming section split up like it is.
I've always preferred light themes myself, but I'll see what I can do for a dark theme... Will also make that forum gender neutral soon as well.
You are a hard worker! I appreciate it already, thank you
You want the turt? You pm the turt, or find me on discord, Turtle128#5048. /_\
You guys can try the dark theme now. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, there's a drop down, and pick "wedgie_buddies_dark".

Let me know what you guys think and if you find any problems with it... it's highly customized.
The pm/ posting timer can be set lower....I'd rather not wait a 1000 years to just say hi
??? Did you activate your account yet via email?
(04-02-2018, 06:10 PM)wedgieboy Wrote: ???  Did you activate your account yet via email?
I did....but i was just curious
Ok, but I don't know what you meant by what you posted then. There's a pm / posting timer?
Like..."you must wait 40 seconds before you send a pm"
(04-02-2018, 04:51 PM)wedgieboy Wrote: You guys can try the dark theme now. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, there's a drop down, and pick "wedgie_buddies_dark".

Let me know what you guys think and if you find any problems with it... it's highly customized.

So I've just tested this out and I think it's a cool idea, but I just think that the text needs to more white. I think it would make it a bit easier to read.