Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hanging/Dangling Wedgies
I don't know why I haven't realized this before, but hanging/dangling wedgies have got to be the best workout for your lower back haha. I'm always so sore the next day, I really gotta work them into my normal back day routine lol

Anyone else agree?
(11-29-2023, 06:48 PM)L0renzoV0nMatterh0rn Wrote: I don't know why I haven't realized this before, but hanging/dangling wedgies have got to be the best workout for your lower back haha. I'm always so sore the next day, I really gotta work them into my normal back day routine lol

Anyone else agree?

I 100% agree haha my back gets so tired
(11-29-2023, 06:48 PM)L0renzoV0nMatterh0rn Wrote: I don't know why I haven't realized this before, but hanging/dangling wedgies have got to be the best workout for your lower back haha. I'm always so sore the next day, I really gotta work them into my normal back day routine lol

Anyone else agree?

Definitely. The longer I hang, the worse it feels the next day. I want to remain upright in the hanging wedgie to get the full effect, but sometimes I have to just bend over with my butt as the highest point of my body.