Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bully(F)26 and Nerd(M)22 in search of friends NY and NJ
We are looking for friends to roleplay bully nerd scenes that will involve wedgies among other pranks and bullying tactics.
I'm down if you guys still do that I'm from nyc but live in ri but I I visit home alot
(04-23-2021, 10:36 PM)NerdyBriefs Wrote: We are looking for friends to roleplay bully nerd scenes that will involve wedgies among other pranks and bullying tactics.

are you still looking for people?
(04-23-2021, 10:36 PM)NerdyBriefs Wrote: We are looking for friends to roleplay bully nerd scenes that will involve wedgies among other pranks and bullying tactics.

If ya want, I'm game. 20M Switch interested
I'm from Brooklyn if that is possible
I am available and local

im in Long Island if your still looking
I’m down. I live Brooklyn

I am 21 from long island, let me know

I’m near nyc… PM me or message me on twitter @TheWedgieBully
I’m down