Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TN and Traveling - Looking for wedgie buddies in KY/IN/OH/CO/GA/FL areas
Hey everyone,

I'm based in the Nashville area and have plans to travel north up to Ohio in late June or early July, through KY and IN as well.  For that trip, I can also make quick detours to MO and IL for meetups.  I will also be in the Denver / Castle Rock / Colorado Springs area sometime in July to visit friends and can meet up then.  Sometime in August, I'm planning to do a little trip through Georgia and north/central Florida to visit friends and can meet up with people along the way.

I'm a submissive leaning switch and only interested in actual wedgie play with females, but I'm down to meet up with guys just to chat over coffee or drinks.  I'm totally fine with giving as well as receiving, and I'm also into all sorts of bullying, hazing, humiliation, and WAM/sploshing play.  Wedgies (including messy wedges), swirlies, wet willies, pies in the face, getting written on with lipstick/markers, getting egged, etc. is all fine with me.

Feel free to send me a PM or email if interested.  I can also be reached at damainmain2019#5663 on Discord or sub_travelr on Kik, but I don't use Kik much.  I'm also HomeSkillet on Fetlife.