Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
simple/spontaneous vs elaborate/planned?
Hey folks, I've got a question for you I've been thinking about lately: If you had to choose between only receiving/giving basic wedgies (normal, lifting, maybe hanging or atomic on rare occasions) randomly in day to day life and more complex wedgies that require more resources/prep (messy, scarecrow, hanging w/multiple pairs of underwear ect) in a planned out meet up scenario which would you pick? I love the idea of meeting up with a giver with some creative ideas but the thought of receiving a good normal wedgie from an acquaintance or playful stranger who just wants to make me uncomfortable and embarrassed in the grocery store is even more exciting.
Personally, I think regular wedgies are so underrated. I've never actually done any super creative wedgies, but I've never really had much of a desire to either. I love the idea of spontaneous wedgies from strangers or acquaintances or the sensation of someone telling you to get in position and basking in the anticipation of knowing they're about to grab your waistband and give a good ol' fashioned yank.

I love the grocery store idea you mentioned.