Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Wedgiecore- the new interior designer aesthetic!
Let’s try something new. Let’s say you get a house to covert to the perfect wedgie lover home. What are some must have essentials to have to decorate? I’m thinking like wall coat hooks that can hold 300+ pounds with rounded ends to prevent underwear tearing. Floor rugs woven from ripped pairs of tighty whities! 

Also let’s say this house has plenty of privacy and a good size backyard. Outdoor gym or swing sets anyone? 

Let’s have fun!
I would say that along with the hooks, there would be some kind of winch for hangings/danging wedgies. That I think would add to the wedgiecore aesthetic.
Big glass windows. And a big walk-in closet for spares and places to hang
Actually thought of an idea to add to this: Convert a larger bathroom into a mini locker room.

Set up with a standing shower enclosure, across from that a stall with the toilet. Next to the stall, a simple sink and mirror (it probably wouldn't be hard to get a wall mounted soap dispenser too). Next to the shower is a couple sturdy towel hooks, and 1 or 2 generously wide & tall lockers. And of course, in the centre of the room is a simple, floor mounted, flat wooden bench.

Functionally, it still works as a bathroom, but aesthetically it'd give you a lot of fun options