Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Best underwear for wedgies
Star 
Trying to do atomic/ ripping wedgies. Looking for briefs that are really stretchy any ideas
If you want stretchy, Uniqlo briefs are a good choice, but you'll probably still have to go a few sizes up to get them over your head without ripping (which would probably be really difficult to do without first going through tons of other wedgies to wear them out some). Goodfellow undies are also really stretchy, and I've heard good things about Stafford (JC Penney brand) briefs too.
(03-01-2022, 06:39 AM)selfwedgie13 Wrote: If you want stretchy, Uniqlo briefs are a good choice, but you'll probably still have to go a few sizes up to get them over your head without ripping (which would probably be really difficult to do without first going through tons of other wedgies to wear them out some).  Goodfellow undies are also really stretchy, and I've heard good things about Stafford (JC Penney brand) briefs too.

I use the calvin Like steel micro ones but they Don’t rip. Any good ones that stretch then rip off cause I’ve been getting wedgied alot lately I’d rather them rip off
(03-01-2022, 06:39 AM)selfwedgie13 Wrote: If you want stretchy, Uniqlo briefs are a good choice, but you'll probably still have to go a few sizes up to get them over your head without ripping (which would probably be really difficult to do without first going through tons of other wedgies to wear them out some).  Goodfellow undies are also really stretchy, and I've heard good things about Stafford (JC Penney brand) briefs too.

Uniqlo is always out of stock any good ones on Amazon