Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for receivers
For receivers who started with self wedgies and eventually did a wedgie meetup: did the meetup meet your expectation? Was is much better than expected? Was it disappointing? I'd love to hear about your first experience!
I ask because I've only ever done self wedgies, but I imagine getting one from someone else is WAY better.
Haven’t done a meetup yet (since a lot of givers don’t keep their word), but I’ve been given serious wedgies before. I can confirm they’re WAY better when it’s some other set of malicious hands gripping and ripping away at your underpants~
(10-03-2019, 01:38 AM)cottonwedgies Wrote: For receivers who started with self wedgies and eventually did a wedgie meetup: did the meetup meet your expectation? Was is much better than expected? Was it disappointing? I'd love to hear about your first experience!
I ask because I've only ever done self wedgies, but I imagine getting one from someone else is WAY better.

Getting a wedgie from someone else is so much better it almost makes it disappointing to go back to self wedgies! They get better leverage, pull harder than you can, allow for more creative wedgies, and the fact that you’re not really in control is what makes the whole experience fundamentally different (and better) imo. I’ve only done 2 meetups, both with girls, so I’ve never been given a truly overpowering wedgie, but getting surprised with a wedgie you’re not expecting or really getting pinned down to where you can’t fight back is better than any self wedgie you could hope to get. Also giving someone else a wedgie, even if you prefer to receive, is so fun and seeing their organic reaction is priceless. Meetups and in person wedgies are just a very different beast to self/online wedgies and I think they’re what the whole fetish is really about.
(10-03-2019, 05:07 PM)Joebraggio1 Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 01:38 AM)cottonwedgies Wrote: For receivers who started with self wedgies and eventually did a wedgie meetup: did the meetup meet your expectation? Was is much better than expected? Was it disappointing? I'd love to hear about your first experience!

Getting a wedgie from someone else is so much better it almost makes it disappointing to go back to self wedgies! They get better leverage, pull harder than you can, allow for more creative wedgies, and the fact that you’re not really in control is what makes the whole experience fundamentally different (and better) imo. I’ve only done 2 meetups, both with girls, so I’ve never been given a truly overpowering wedgie, but getting surprised with a wedgie you’re not expecting or really getting pinned down to where you can’t fight back is better than any self wedgie you could hope to get. Also giving someone else a wedgie, even if you prefer to receive, is so fun and seeing their organic reaction is priceless. Meetups and in person wedgies are just a very different beast to self/online wedgies and I think they’re what the whole fetish is really about.

Oh, that sounds like so much fun! You got to do 2 meetups with girls?! How awesome is that! For a straight guy like me, that's a perfect dream come true lol.
My only hesitation is taking that first step from something that I do alone to meeting up with someone you've never met and doing something you've never told anyone irl about. I feel like I would be constantly worried about someone I know irl finding out. Were you nervous about your first meetup beforehand? What made you decide to finally go through with it?
I totally agree much better coming from a different set of hands. I have had multiple meetups and the level of excitement is outstanding I would say. Feeling hopeless at times cause you have no control over how hard or how long and pain you will get is up to the giver. Huge turn on makes me hard and usually dripping wet. Definitely more satisfying then selfs. They get boring you end up doing the same thing over and over same results.
(10-03-2019, 06:11 PM)cottonwedgies Wrote:

Oh, that sounds like so much fun! You got to do 2 meetups with girls?! How awesome is that! For a straight guy like me, that's a perfect dream come true lol.
My only hesitation is taking that first step from something that I do alone to meeting up with someone you've never met and doing something you've never told anyone irl about. I feel like I would be constantly worried about someone I know irl finding out. Were you nervous about your first meetup beforehand? What made you decide to finally go through with it?

I definitely agree, I would never meet up with someone that I felt I had any chance of knowing or that could know anyone I know lol. I’m also a straight guy and it was absolutely a dream come true, the first one was about a year ago and I still can’t believe it happened tbh. I was super nervous for both of them and honestly I feel like thats something that never goes away. 

Basically, I met the first girl online and we just got along really well, and we found out our colleges played in the same football conference. She came to my town the weekend they played and we actually met at a tailgate and just went to the game together and hung out, no mention of wedgies or any of that stuff. We had agreed that we wouldn’t go through to that stage without knowing each other more personally and she wanted to make sure her friends she came with would know me and would vaguely know where she was. Thankfully, things went really well, we started making “wedgie bets” during the game, and she came back to my apartment and we had a great time drinking, playing video games, and wedgieing the hell out of each other lol. As far as deciding to go through with it, that was a no brainer for me with it being the dream scenario of hosting someone from out of town, and being easy to explain to people with a girl coming back to my apartment. Different scenarios might be harder for me to go through with just because it can be scary or nerve wracking to meet a stranger from the internet, but that wasn’t the case this time haha.
(10-03-2019, 06:42 PM)Joebraggio1 Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 06:11 PM)cottonwedgies Wrote:

I definitely agree, I would never meet up with someone that I felt I had any chance of knowing or that could know anyone I know lol. I’m also a straight guy and it was absolutely a dream come true, the first one was about a year ago and I still can’t believe it happened tbh. I was super nervous for both of them and honestly I feel like thats something that never goes away. 

Basically, I met the first girl online and we just got along really well, and we found out our colleges played in the same football conference. She came to my town the weekend they played and we actually met at a tailgate and just went to the game together and hung out, no mention of wedgies or any of that stuff. We had agreed that we wouldn’t go through to that stage without knowing each other more personally and she wanted to make sure her friends she came with would know me and would vaguely know where she was. Thankfully, things went really well, we started making “wedgie bets” during the game, and she came back to my apartment and we had a great time drinking, playing video games, and wedgieing the hell out of each other lol. As far as deciding to go through with it, that was a no brainer for me with it being the dream scenario of hosting someone from out of town, and being easy to explain to people with a girl coming back to my apartment. Different scenarios might be harder for me to go through with just because it can be scary or nerve wracking to meet a stranger from the internet, but that wasn’t the case this time haha.

Dude, that's so awesome! I'm happy that you got to experience that. I feel like if I was ever in a situation like that, there's no way I could pass it up. Crossing my fingers
I’m gonna stop quoting cause that is getting obnoxiously long haha. But yea man, keep your eye out and just go for it. The last few years I’ve been struggling with this kink and kind of feeling down about being weird or different or whatever, especially as I got older, but I feel a lot better now that I’ve just embraced it and tried to get more out of it. Don’t be afraid of putting yourself out there! Every situation isn’t going to be perfect but you’ll never know if you don’t give it a shot.
(10-03-2019, 07:17 PM)Joebraggio1 Wrote: I’m gonna stop quoting cause that is getting obnoxiously long haha. But yea man, keep your eye out and just go for it. The last few years I’ve been struggling with this kink and kind of feeling down about being weird or different or whatever, especially as I got older, but I feel a lot better now that I’ve just embraced it and tried to get more out of it. Don’t be afraid of putting yourself out there! Every situation isn’t going to be perfect but you’ll never know if you don’t give it a shot.

Thanks, man. I really appreciate the kind words. I definitely have been struggling with accepting this kink. It's nice to hear that other people have been through that and come out the other side. You've definitely given me a little confidence.
(10-03-2019, 07:28 PM)cottonwedgies Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 07:17 PM)Joebraggio1 Wrote: I’m gonna stop quoting cause that is getting obnoxiously long haha. But yea man, keep your eye out and just go for it. The last few years I’ve been struggling with this kink and kind of feeling down about being weird or different or whatever, especially as I got older, but I feel a lot better now that I’ve just embraced it and tried to get more out of it. Don’t be afraid of putting yourself out there! Every situation isn’t going to be perfect but you’ll never know if you don’t give it a shot.

Thanks, man. I really appreciate the kind words. I definitely have been struggling with accepting this kink. It's nice to hear that other people have been through that and come out the other side. You've definitely given me a little confidence.

No problem! Feel free to hit me up anytime with any questions or just to chat or anything, I just made my account for this site but I’m on Insta with the same name.
First time wasn't much better, second time was great.
I followed this thread and agree with so much of it. There's a lot of great insight, and I can understand that we all need to have our feelings validated.

In my case as a giver, I've been disappointed multiple times with the lack of follow-through. This seems to be common.
Receivers regularly contact this PA guy then disappear.

I simply can't understand why so many receivers contact me, practically begging to meet, then can't make any effort to even chat.
This is long before a meetup - which often generates excuses.

Please, if you're not serious, or you're not going to take the time to talk a bit before meeting, maybe reaching out isn't your best option.
If you are really interested - some safe talk/chat will help everyone feel more comfortable.
There are real people behind these messages - we aren't objects. Everyone has feelings.
(02-01-2020, 05:22 PM)blueblur70 Wrote: I simply can't understand why so many receivers contact me, practically begging to meet, then can't make any effort to even chat.
This is long before a meetup - which often generates excuses.

Please, if you're not serious, or you're not going to take the time to talk a bit before meeting, maybe reaching out isn't your best option.
If you are really interested - some safe talk/chat will help everyone feel more comfortable.
There are real people behind these messages - we aren't objects. Everyone has feelings.

Agree 100%. Unfortunately, there are a lot of flakes that won't follow through. Weeding them out is tough, and actually meeting up with someone is harder. It does seem like some people are busy all the time, so it does leave me wondering why they even bother contacting. Keep in mind that some people will troll you and have no intention of following through. They're just out there to collect information, feed their own fetish, and probably jack off to what you're telling them. It sucks, but it happens more than you think. It's like some guys are interested in the idea, but they'd never go through with it. Some are too nervous, but if you never try it, you're missing out on something fun. If I lived in PA, I'd show up Big Grin
(02-02-2020, 12:47 AM)wedgieboy Wrote:
(02-01-2020, 05:22 PM)blueblur70 Wrote: I simply can't understand why so many receivers contact me, practically begging to meet, then can't make any effort to even chat.
This is long before a meetup - which  often generates excuses.

Agree 100%.  Unfortunately, there are a lot of flakes that won't follow through.  Weeding them out is tough, and actually meeting up with someone is harder.  It does seem like some people are busy all the time, so it does leave me wondering why they even bother contacting.  Keep in mind that some people will troll you and have no intention of following through.  They're just out there to collect information, feed their own fetish, and probably jack off to what you're telling them.  It sucks, but it happens more than you think.  It's like some guys are interested in the idea, but they'd never go through with it.  Some are too nervous, but if you never try it, you're missing out on something fun.  If I lived in PA, I'd show up Big Grin

where do you live? Becuase if I was in PA I’d meet up too.