Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wedgie receiver LF wedgie giver/buddy!
I am an 18 year old guy who prefers to receive wedgies. I have a big humiliation kink, but my limits are anything public, most crossdressing, risky, messy (I don’t have anywhere to do it) and showing my face/nudity. I am into hanging wedgies, atomic wedgies, and some bondage. Be aware that I don’t live alone yet because of covid and won’t be able to do anything very long lasting. If you are interested, send me a PM or comment! For reference I am 5’6, have brown hair, and I would definitely consider myself a twink.
Likes: Hanging wedgies, atomic wedgies, chair wedgies, shoulder wedgies, dildo wedgies, some bondage, humiliation, roleplay, femdom

Limits: public, family/friends, messy (nowhere to do them), long/painful, slave/master, scat/piss, NO age-play! suggestions of it will get you blocked!
(10-17-2020, 11:16 PM)Memorizeeasily Wrote: I am an 18 year old guy who prefers to receive wedgies. I have a big humiliation kink, but my limits are anything public, most crossdressing, risky, messy (I don’t have anywhere to do it) and showing my face/nudity. I am into hanging wedgies, atomic wedgies, and some bondage. Be aware that I don’t live alone yet because of covid and won’t be able to do anything very long lasting. If you are interested, send me a PM or comment! For reference I am 5’6, have brown hair, and I would definitely consider myself a twink.

Hiii, I am interested hahaha, I am 19, dark hair and I am 5´4 and I would love to talk about wedgies and give each other wedgie dares, we can talk via Snap chat or kik if you want  Big Grin
(11-23-2020, 11:54 PM)Wboy19 Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 11:16 PM)Memorizeeasily Wrote: I am an 18 year old guy who prefers to receive wedgies. I have a big humiliation kink, but my limits are anything public, most crossdressing, risky, messy (I don’t have anywhere to do it) and showing my face/nudity. I am into hanging wedgies, atomic wedgies, and some bondage. Be aware that I don’t live alone yet because of covid and won’t be able to do anything very long lasting. If you are interested, send me a PM or comment! For reference I am 5’6, have brown hair, and I would definitely consider myself a twink.

Hiii, I am interested hahaha, I am 19, dark hair and I am 5´4 and I would love to talk about wedgies and give each other wedgie dares, we can talk via Snap chat or kik if you want  Big Grin

My Kik is memorizeeasily!
Likes: Hanging wedgies, atomic wedgies, chair wedgies, shoulder wedgies, dildo wedgies, some bondage, humiliation, roleplay, femdom

Limits: public, family/friends, messy (nowhere to do them), long/painful, slave/master, scat/piss, NO age-play! suggestions of it will get you blocked!