Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Friday wedgie my gf in NJ
Doing a meetup this Friday morning in south jersey with me and my girlfriend. Open to all. Will provide details over DM if your interested. No limits for either one of us. Male and female welcome.

Will take dates if you cant attend. She likes atomics and jock wedgies. I like atomics and messy wedgies.
I have an idea called a mud cake messy. Basically take chocolate cake, chocolate pudding and gummy worms in the underwear. It a good treat and Im sure it would look great in a wedgie. Espcially if you use tight whities. Aside from that try public rippings and atomics. I'm more of a fan of guy on guy wedgies, but I'd still love to see your stuff!
Actually my other wedgie buddies will do your messy wedgie, guy on guy action. No yes however, we were panties if that really matters to you. Love the idea and will do it. Send more ideas if you got them.
(10-07-2020, 12:25 AM)Wedgiemypantieshard Wrote: Actually my other wedgie buddies will do your messy wedgie, guy on guy action. No yes however, we were panties if that really matters to you. Love the idea and will do it. Send more ideas if you got them.

Oh cool! Who is your friend and is he posting it on here? I had thought of doing it too. Maybe try doing messy with like Chef Boyardee, cake, or a milk shake.
We will film everything, never post
(10-08-2020, 12:54 PM)Wedgiemypantieshard Wrote: We will film everything, never post

Are you filming just for yourselves?