Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking in Bay Area CA
23m looking to get wedgies (and swirlies). Would love to get bullied, but I can do so as well. Feel free to contact me!
(09-12-2018, 06:27 AM)Ramittens Wrote: 23m looking to get wedgies (and swirlies). Would love to get bullied, but I can do so as well. Feel free to contact me!

I be ur wedgie buddy I love been wedgied and swirlied. It's what I mostly received from kindergarten all the way through  highs school. I just love been bullied.
(09-12-2018, 06:27 AM)Ramittens Wrote: 23m looking to get wedgies (and swirlies). Would love to get bullied, but I can do so as well. Feel free to contact me!

I'll bully You I love swirlies too
Ramittens Wrote:23m looking to get wedgies (and swirlies). Would love to get bullied, but I can do so as well. Feel free to contact me!
Hey I live in th Bay Area and would love to bully u
I’m also in the Bay Area, wanna Message me on Snapchat? @sf_kid20

WedgieNerd231' pid='1875' dateline='1537320836']

I be ur wedgie buddy I love been wedgied and swirlied. It's what I mostly received from kindergarten all the way through  highs school. I just love been bullied.
[/quote]