Poll: Would you like to see some of the fiction stories finished?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
10 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition to Fan Fiction Continue Stories
This is a petition to nominate some people to finish some of the uncompleted fiction stories.
Limits: No atomic, messy, public, ripping. No pee or scat. Under 30 min. No pics/video. 
Likes: Hanging/dangling. Creative dares. All other types of wedgies are fine.
While I would love to see some of the stories get finished, I'm not sure if it would be ethical to do so without the original author's permission, particularly if the original author isn't on this site to give permission for someone else to finish his/her story(ies). That said, there's not really a whole lot I can actually do if someone decides to take someone's story and run with it, particularly if the original author isn't on this site. I suppose the best way to handle this, if it happens, would be to make sure that anyone who continues someone else's story makes it clear that the new content is a fan continuation and not a continuation of the original author. Additionally, for those stories for which the original author is a member of this site, I would strongly discourage any fan continuation without the author's express permission even if the story is very old and/or has not been updated since being ported over from WH.
I agree with that, and we can call it more of a fan fiction of the story continued
Limits: No atomic, messy, public, ripping. No pee or scat. Under 30 min. No pics/video. 
Likes: Hanging/dangling. Creative dares. All other types of wedgies are fine.