Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I caved, when did you?
honestly havn't been particularly into wedgies for a long time, since maybe 2 years ago-- or, I HAVE been into them, but I went through another one of those obligatory phases of thinking if I just didn't think about it or 'allow myself' to be into wedgies, I wouldn't have the kink anymore which obviousy... isn't the case.  Ever.  Big Grin Big Grin  // 

Happened to be wearing briefs and doing some renovations alone one day last week and randomly happened upon a perfect place to hang from for a minute or two. Thought came back into my mind to just do a quick one and then move on. 
So- I struggled to get my briefs up to it for a second, felt that satisfiying moment of the waistband slipping over the hookplace, let go-- and it brought all that euphoria riiiiiiiight back hahaha. Anyways- 

I kept thinking about it, and how much I realize that wedgies are likely just gonna be my kink alongside all the other kinda kinks I have, and I'm not as ashamed as I was in myself currently. not like- gonna be sharing it with anyone of course besides a friend of mine who I shoot the shit with constantly about sex and kinks and relationships and whatever, but I'm letting myself have a good time for now. Today I caved and ordered a 3 pack of XXXL tw's to do my first actual safe atomics in, instead of just ripping the good quality Ls and XL trunks and briefs I normaly wear whenever I randomly get the urge for a self session, which i'm not interested in doing. Least- not alone hahaha// They get here Thursday and I've got the place to myself this weekend so you know I'm boutta have a great Friday night.

Question though for all of you- have you guys moved past the guilty kinda feeling or did you have your own periods where you were just totally not into it and then it came back all at once? When was that? 

For me I think its been being in my early 20s, and finally reaching a place where its like- I'm at peace happily with my sexuality, im learning more about how everyone has some kind of kink that when they're asked what their kink is they replace with 'being tied up' or 'being choked' because to them it seems so out there and niche. And a boyfriend I had who I told about my thing to and he played along and joked about it in a comfortable way from the standpoint of roleplaying a bully type situation which was really cute lmao. I know tumblr, prior to the purge, absolutely helped it come back because I'm not at all interested in anything but regular wedgies or atomics between adult men and tumblr was a good haven of wedgie material that felt mature and wasn't just cartoon screenshots or early 2000s resurface content- and I merged my nsfw tumblr with a lot of wedgie reblogs that I noticed non-wedgie accounts and mutuals always liked and RB'd too. 

I'll hang around here a little, who knows how active it'll be this time but yknow, w/e  Sleepy
I went through that phase a little bit. There's on a few people i've met online that I trust with them knowing about wedgies. The turning point kinda came when I met my current boyfriend and he was into them too, it made me realize i'm not the only one into them for real. Is it a harder kink to talk about to people outside this community? Yes, but I don't hide it too much anymore, I just don't blurt it out haha
23 | M | NJ - Sammy - BB's mainly but got all types of undies for fun Angel

IG: sweetestlittledork
(03-13-2019, 06:09 AM)sweetestlittleprince Wrote: I went through that phase a little bit. There's on a few people i've met online that I trust with them knowing about wedgies. The turning point kinda came when I met my current boyfriend and he was into them too, it made me realize i'm not the only one into them for real. Is it a harder kink to talk about to people outside this community? Yes, but I don't hide it too much anymore, I just don't blurt it out haha

awh, congrats on finding that for one!!
Yeah, I feel about the same, for sure.
I'm in a similar boat - tried to tell myself it wasn't normal. But I decided to say screw it and just admit it's part of who I am, and try to meet people with similar interests. Smile