Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you ever wonder? Weird Wedgie Questions
This is for posting any weird questions you may have about wedgies or the wedgie community (or for answering such questions).  Not sure how much traffic this will get, but I had a weird one, so I decided I'd post this thread to see if anyone else has other weird questions (or at least an answer to mine).

Does anyone ever wonder why the Spanish term for wedgie is clazon chino?  I mean, it literally means "Chinese underpants."  What does that have to do with getting your tighty whities yanked up your butt?

If anyone else has other weird questions (or an answer to this one), post it here.
I don't have an answer for your question but I do have something I've been wondering about for a while. Occasionally I'll find lists of wedgie techniques online. I've always wondered how people come up with some of those? Are some of the entries untested fantasies? Are friends just getting together and coming up with new wedgies? If so can I get an invite to these creative sessions?
Well, actually....

As to calzon chino -- I can't explain why the spaniards came up with it, but traditional Japanese underpants are pretty wedgieful (https://jref.com/articles/fundoshi-japan...cloths.65/) I wouldn't be surprised if China were similar.

As to techniques - I was around in the early wedgie days of Internet 1.0 (World Wide Wedgie forum, Yahoo groups, etc.) and remember discovering how absolutely brutal the propeller wedgie was - remember submitting it to the internet and watching it "take off" :p. Meetups are easier and more common these days, but the pre-smartphone, old technique lists were lonelier internet wedgie nerds trying to get new, different ways of getting their undies up their butt.