Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestions Box
I think you didn't read my post. I never accused you of anything. I was just wondering why you were taking it in that direction. No one is forcing you to stay. You really have no business telling people what they can and can't write about anyways... even if the material offends you. That's just the way it works. You can't control thoughts. Life would suck if that were the case. I am NOT defending predators or adults abusing children sexually (that's obviously illegal anyways), but I am also NOT going to tell people how they should and should not think (as everyone has lived a different life, and in my case, I can't explain why I like receiving wedgies, but I just always have, and it started when I was young). We have laws for punishing adults when they perform an illegal act in REAL life. FICTION is fake. You're reading between lines that don't exist since the banner is... well just a banner.

In any event, if someone comes up with a replacement that looks nice, I have no problems changing it.
In past websites we had a contest on making the banners and we all voted on it. It was pretty fun, not sure if there would be enough people with that skill. I personally don't have that. As far as the children on the logo go, I've never noticed it but I can see what everyone is saying. I'm open to it.
Please use this thread for the banner / logo discussion.

https://wedgiebuddies.tk/showthread.php?tid=253
Is it possible to add a "location" option to profiles? I know that sometimes I will see someone's profile that I like but I don't know if they live in my area (most likely they don't). This could be an option, of course, to everyone.
You could post in the Buddies Forum to see if there's anyone in your area.
(10-31-2018, 02:50 AM)selfwedgie13 Wrote: You could post in the Buddies Forum to see if there's anyone in your area.

That is true, but it is also helpful to search for people in my area instead of waiting for them to message me. Just a thought.
You should make an iPhone app for this for easier access
(10-31-2018, 02:47 AM)SillyChess Wrote: Is it possible to add a "location" option to profiles? I know that sometimes I will see someone's profile that I like but I don't know if they live in my area (most likely they don't). This could be an option, of course, to everyone.

It's available now, but it's an optional field.
Can Story makers be encouraged to not make stories about young teen or kids, bcuz its creepy most of the time.
100% agreed. ANY content featuring minors (pictures/videos/stories) shouldn't be allowed on a fetish website.
Okay, I'm going to weigh in on this. I can see where you guys are coming from since this is a site that is mainly geared towards wedgies as a fetish, but I personally have no issue with content involving minors as long as wedgies/other things are kept non-sexual. Any sexual content must be between consenting adults, and must be posted in the appropriate mature forum, but as long as nothing sexual is happening, I don't see anything inherently wrong with the involved parties being under the age of 18. That said, if the leadership decides that such content ought to no longer be allowed on this site, I will stand behind the decision and enforce it as necessary.
Can we add another optional field to profiles something like "looking for" and then options like "friend, bully, slave, etc". I know there is give or get already on profiles but that doesn't mean someone is looking for a wedgie buddy etc and i know there is a forum for finding buddies but those get constantly burried. This way users could tell that someone was still actively looking for a buddy, master, slave just by scrolling past someone's profile.
Looking for a wedgie buddy? PM me.
It would be cool if we can update our usernames, im kind of tired of this one and would like a change.
I saw on the buddy finder that you can filter or sort people through give/get preferences, types of preferred underwear, etc. but I also want to sort by age and find people close to my age. Could that be a possible new addition to the buddy finder?
Likes: Regular, Frontal, Atomics, Hangings, Jock-Locks, etc. 
Limits: Messy, Public, Pee/Scat, etc. 
(06-08-2023, 08:12 PM)Pabubu21 Wrote: I saw on the buddy finder that you can filter or sort people through give/get preferences, types of preferred underwear, etc. but I also want to sort by age and find people close to my age. Could that be a possible new addition to the buddy finder?

Good suggestion. It's been added. You may need to clear your browser cache (or press CTRL + F5 while on the page) for it to update. Thanks!
I know this is a pretty niche issue but I live in Maine (ME) and when I look on the buddy finder utility I see a lot of results but most of them are unrelated posts that have the word "me" in the subject line. I tried the same thing for Indiana (IN) and Hawaii (HI) with similar results. The actual posts looking for buddies are on there too so it's not much of an issue, just a heads up from the states who's abbreviations are also words. Keep up the good work.
(11-02-2023, 05:47 PM)Brief Encounters Wrote: I know this is a pretty niche issue but I live in Maine (ME) and when I look on the buddy finder utility I see a lot of results but most of them are unrelated posts that have the word "me" in the subject line. I tried the same thing for Indiana (IN) and Hawaii (HI) with similar results. The actual posts looking for buddies are on there too so it's not much of an issue, just a heads up from the states who's abbreviations are also words. Keep up the good work.

Good point. I'll change this so it will convert those words to their full equivalents hopefully soon.
(11-02-2023, 05:47 PM)Brief Encounters Wrote: I know this is a pretty niche issue but I live in Maine (ME) and when I look on the buddy finder utility I see a lot of results but most of them are unrelated posts that have the word "me" in the subject line. I tried the same thing for Indiana (IN) and Hawaii (HI) with similar results. The actual posts looking for buddies are on there too so it's not much of an issue, just a heads up from the states who's abbreviations are also words. Keep up the good work.

Still not perfect, but I think it's better now? Let me know? I updated the code.
I wish I can post my wedgie pictures on here but the size limit is TOO SMALL. 2MB too small. I have a 200MP sensor that can take a photo and you can see the stitching lines. That's how detailed the camera is. I need at least 18MB but no less than 29MP. This would be perfect unless someone is using an iPhone pro for ProRez feature where photos can easily exceed 50MP. Get this done make me happy. Let me share please without any edits. Thank you.
(05-28-2024, 06:28 AM)majesticloud Wrote: I wish I can post my wedgie pictures on here but the size limit is TOO SMALL. 2MB too small. I have a 200MP sensor that can take a photo and you can see the stitching lines. That's how detailed the camera is. I need at least 18MB but no less than 29MP. This would be perfect unless someone is using an iPhone pro for ProRez feature where photos can easily exceed 50MP. Get this done make me happy. Let me share please without any edits. Thank you.

Why not upload it to google drive and share the link?