Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Full-Scale Wedgie Event for UK Kinksters
Saw an event that may be of interest to UK wedgie kinksters, and that I know I and some other wedgie friends are gonna attend here and there (including their first one next week).

Underwear themed kink night at the Bunker club in London, which has been a space that allows for wedgie play and meeting for a long time. It's a good venue (and a decently discreet one for those worried), and if enough wedgie kinksters started attending it, it could be a good starting point for the setup of a major wedgie event in general at some point down the line. For now, this is the closest we'll get to CellBlock's ones.

They're holding it monthly starting next Friday, and the first 25 to show up will get a free drink and a free pair of underwear - hope to see some of you there!
I wiiiiish i lived in the uk i would attend
Hey this sounds amazing is that Friday 15th or 22nd? Any link for more info?
I wish there was one up north in Liverpool or Manchester or Warrington
This sounds amazing! I'd certainly be more comfortable at a licensed event like this. Anybody who goes, please give a full report!
(09-11-2023, 08:31 AM)finalie Wrote: Hey this sounds amazing is that Friday 15th or 22nd? Any link for more info?

It's Friday 15th, and will be on the 3rd Friday of every month from here on out.

I have a link to the club's website for more information but am unable to post it - the club is called the Bunker Bar, if that makes it easier to find their site. It can also be accessed through their Twitter bio - their @ is LondonBunker.
(09-12-2023, 07:10 AM)b.eales Wrote:
(09-11-2023, 08:31 AM)finalie Wrote: Hey this sounds amazing is that Friday 15th or 22nd? Any link for more info?

It's Friday 15th, and will be on the 3rd Friday of every month from here on out.

I have a link to the club's website for more information but am unable to post it - the club is called the Bunker Bar, if that makes it easier to find their site. It can also be accessed through their Twitter bio - their @ is LondonBunker.

Is it the Bulge night? It's quite an eye opener looking at that website, as someone who likes wedgies but isn't gay. But it looks like a safe space where everybody is welcome, so depending on what those who go this week say, I'd be up for checking it out.
(09-12-2023, 08:21 AM)SouthWestWedgies Wrote:
(09-12-2023, 07:10 AM)b.eales Wrote:

Is it the Bulge night? It's quite an eye opener looking at that website, as someone who likes wedgies but isn't gay. But it looks like a safe space where everybody is welcome, so depending on what those who go this week say, I'd be up for checking it out.
Yep, it's the Bulge night - and it's a very welcoming and safe environment in my experience, so you'd be in a good spot.
How was this?
(09-18-2023, 06:07 PM)Jt8886 Wrote: How was this?

Was pretty decent haha, some fun wedgie action was had. Plenty of folk showed up, so we'll hopefully see more again next month
(09-21-2023, 07:58 AM)b.eales Wrote:

Was pretty decent haha, some fun wedgie action was had. Plenty of folk showed up, so we'll hopefully see more again next month

Could you elaborate on how the event worked? Was everyone just in their underwear? And could you say a bit about the wedgies that were given?
(09-21-2023, 03:48 PM)LondonWedgies Wrote:
(09-21-2023, 07:58 AM)b.eales Wrote:

Could you elaborate on how the event worked? Was everyone just in their underwear? And could you say a bit about the wedgies that were given?

Is anybody going to the next one of this? Anybody who was at the last one, would love a detailed account of the night.
Anyone going to the October one?