Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second Chance at Teenage Mischief [NYC, maybe willing to travel]
I've had a few fun meets on here, but each one has followed a similar defined format of trading off that most desired prank. That's all well and good (although tilted heavily on willing receivers), but maybe I'm sorry of looking for something different now.

28M based in New York, but I've been thinking how cool it would be to have a group of 3-5 guys in their mid-20s who have a normal adventurous trip, even a quick weekend thing, but after the day time stuff is over, might tease or gang up on each other after a long day (or maybe even squeeze in some little pranks during the day - so long as it's not overkill).

Doesn't need to entirely be wedgie focused, would be awesome to just rough house / dominate a member of the group, whether by random chance games or because they deserve it that day.

This may be asking for a lot, and I'd sure need to know someone sell first, but just throwing it out there to see if anyone else feels similar inclinations or desires to live the teenage years of stories on here that we may have missed out on. Probably need baby steps before a group works up to an overnight excursion, but if you are interested, make a good impression and let the world know your desire.
Heyy dm me