Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orlando FL Roommate?
I know it’s a long shot but I think it’d be cool to have a roommate into wedgies and other pranks. I’m moving to Orlando in January or February and was wondering if anyone here into giving or getting wedgies would want a roommate with similar interests
I can't be a roommate, trust me I wish I could or I would but I can maybe help since I am in the area. PM me
yeah i had a roomie that was into wedgies. It was rlly great and a lotta fun. IDK if Id consider moving to Orlando any time soon, but if I do Ill message you. Currently tho I live in the South Florida area and I am looking for a place in the same time frame. My last roommate(wedgie fetishist) and I have to part ways because we want to live in separate areas now.
(12-03-2022, 02:05 PM)Panela Wrote: yeah i had a roomie that was into wedgies. It was rlly great and a lotta fun. IDK if Id consider moving to Orlando any time soon, but if I do Ill message you. Currently tho I live in the South Florida area and I am looking for a place in the same time frame. My last roommate(wedgie fetishist) and I have to part ways because we want to live in separate areas now.

Well if you want a roommate who can get you into one of the major parks (not going to say which publicly), then let me know.  Im starting a job there so that’s why I’m moving.
(12-04-2022, 07:12 AM)jockbro91 Wrote:
(12-03-2022, 02:05 PM)Panela Wrote: yeah i had a roomie that was into wedgies. It was rlly great and a lotta fun. IDK if Id consider moving to Orlando any time soon, but if I do Ill message you. Currently tho I live in the South Florida area and I am looking for a place in the same time frame. My last roommate(wedgie fetishist) and I have to part ways because we want to live in separate areas now.

Well if you want a roommate who can get you into one of the major parks (not going to say which publicly), then let me know.  Im starting a job there so that’s why I’m moving.

Interesting proposition, if you want to DM me to exchange info im interested.
If anyone is interested in meeting up I'm about an hour outside of Orlando. Message me on snap uptheygooooo also I have a room available rn actually but it's about an hour from the city where I'm at. Hit me up on snap chat Is wonky on here
I might be interested send me a DM
(12-26-2022, 03:48 AM)ienjoywedgies Wrote: I might be interested send me a DM

I can’t respond to your DM. It says you’re private messaging is disabled.
Okay. I think I fixed it. Let me know if it still says that.
Bumping this because I’m looking to move apartments again and figured it’s worth a shot.
Ok me I am interested