Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wet Dreams - Share your last one
Besides wedgies, I absolutely love having wet dreams. However, they're so rare for me as I get older. I was thinking we could use this thread to talk about the wet dreams we have, and if you've had one recently or have one today and want to share information about it, feel free!

Here's my latest wet dream experience:

After not masturbating for a week, I had a wet dream this morning. In my dream, I was flying around in some personal helicopter vehicle trying to beat a friend in a race on this tropical island race course with all of these contraptions and vehicle spawns. While I was up in the air racing to catch up to my friend who was further ahead in the course than I was (but not in a vehicle at that time), I suddenly just had to pee so bad, so in my dream I start pissing super hard. I'm looking down at myself in the helicopter, and I'm trying to see if there's a trail of piss dropping to the ground.

That's when I wake up in real life and suspect I've peed myself. Great, I'm thinking I just had an accident and wet the bed as a grown man. I look down at my white Hanes briefs, and I notice there's just a little wet spot. I now know what's happened. My undies are super sticky, and I love that feeling. The fact the release is triggered by such a random dream is amazing. There's no work involved in a wet dream. Can't over exert yourself! Of course, I did eventually have to change my undies...

I've had plenty of wet dreams in my life... sometimes the dreams are about wedgies, other times sex, other times just completely random. I love being a guy!