Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself
Since a lot of us obviously seemed to have come from the old site, I thought it would be nice to start fresh and introduce ourselves again. I would certainly like to know everyone a bit better.  I know some people like to be more private and discreet than others. So, no guidelines. Just share whatever you're comfortable with. 

Ill start. 

My name is Derek. I'm 27. Been into wedgies for years, since my teen years probably. And have been pretty active with the WH boards on and off. I like giving and receiving. I'm openly gay. Pretty spiritual but not religious. And probably frequent the story sections the most but I'm going to try to be active everywhere this time around. Nice to meet everybody!
I'm the turtle, AKA Austin. Wedgies have been an interest for a while, dont know how long exactly though. I've been through many forms of chat sites (IE chatzy mainly), and found this through that. Straight as a normal board, and religious but can take a joke without being insulted. I'm always down for a 1 on 1 rp in pms, but thats about it. Eagle scout as of (Almost) 2 years ago. Thats...about all I know to say, best of luck and nice to meet peeps.
You want the turt? You pm the turt, or find me on discord, Turtle128#5048. /_\
I am an 18yr old gay dude. I like to paint, study history, plants, and play some strategy games. I am an atheist, and I used to browse the story section for hour on end in Wedgie Haven. Like Derek tho, ill try to broaden my interest in this site. So far it seems to be going well.

I am did join WH originally for meet up, but stayed for the stories. I have <3d wedgies ever since I was 14. IDK why but it just feels amazing on your balls and the dom/sub humiliation dynamic is titillating.
I'm Jack, and I love cosplaying, animated stuff (mainly Voltron and Neon Genesis Evangelion), drawing, and playing The Last of Us.
I prefer not to give my real name, so you can call me Selfwedgie13 or just Self. I'm a 29 year old straight, brief-wearing college student and have been into wedgies since I was around 13 (hence the 13 in my username). I can't exactly remember what got me into wedgies, but I had read about them in a few books over the years and decided to give myself one and found out I liked the feeling of my briefs lodged up my butt.

Aside from wedgies, I also enjoy reading fantasy novels, playing retro video games, hiking, talking about geology using technical jargon that no one else understands (my brother always has to remind me to dumb down my explanation so other people can understand what I'm talking about), and writing fantasy stories. I am also a Christian, but as long as you let me keep my views I won't try to force my beliefs on you.

Nice to meet everyone.
I prefer not to give my real name, so you can call me Bacalaoist. I'm 19 years old, straight, brief-wearing college student and have been into wedgies since I was around 11. I was bullied throughout my life because I'm Jewish.I soon found out I liked the feeling of my briefs lodged up my butt. Aside from wedgies, I also enjoy reading fantasy novels, playing retro video games, and eating and writing fantasy stories. Nice to meet y'all!!
Hi. My name is Oda. I’m 25. I’m a creative guy. I’m a writer, artist, and musician. Check out my instagram for more info ‘bout me!
wait, like the the One Piece author?
The name is Greg. I am 24. I'm an aspiring chef. I love video games, and God's greatest gift, sleep. Interested in wedgies since i was like 11. Found WH around 12 or 13. Mostly just stalked and skulked. Plan to actually go about and make friends this time
(04-05-2018, 01:48 AM)skinnyguy Wrote: wait, like the the One Piece author?

I didn’t know his name. Oda means ‘rice field (usually small)’
Hi I'm Ryan, from the old WH site. I want to go into some sort of management/finance related job eventually but currently working as an assistant right now. I'm 23, roughly 5'9 in height and I have been interested in wedgies for a while, more curious than anything to begin with Tongue I wouldn't mind getting to know people who actually want to chat Smile
hey- Rob here- looking for a wedgie buddy in South Florida.  I'm a slim 155lbs, smooth, athletic build, clean cut, healthy, normal guy- can anyone who can host for a fun wedgie session?
Rather not say my name. 23 male from Indiana. Not to sure why I got into wedgies but I’m glad I did. I was around 12 when I first started hanging my underwear on anything I could. I’ve been a slave for people before on kik and Instagram (Melvingriggs333 IG wedgiemoon1 kik). No longer inn IG anymore but still on kik. My dream is to actually meet up with someone who would rip every single pair of underwear I have. Message me anytime i like talking.
(05-04-2018, 05:30 PM)Wedgiemoon1 Wrote: Rather not say my name. 23 male from Indiana. Not to sure why I got into wedgies but I’m glad I did. I was around 12 when I first started hanging my underwear on anything I could. I’ve been a slave for people before on kik and Instagram (Melvingriggs333 IG wedgiemoon1 kik). No longer inn IG anymore but still on kik. My dream is to actually meet up with someone who would rip every single pair of underwear I have. Message me anytime i like talking.

Kind of hard to message you when you have messaging dsabled (default setting). Other than that, though, welcome to the site!
(05-04-2018, 05:41 PM)selfwedgie13 Wrote: Kind of hard to message you when you have messaging dsabled (default setting). Other than that, though, welcome to the site!

Wait, what? It is? Really? hmm I may have to look into that then...
Hey, my names Jack, used to be on Deviant Art as TheWedgieBoy and I'm back drawing wedgies. Happy to chat to anyone, I'm on skype; thewedgiekid, kik; wedgies4all and tumblr; jswedgieart
Hey all, I'm Tull. I lurked a lot on the old boards. With the new ones I plan on being more active! I love all things wedgies: giving, getting, roleplay, conversation... feel free to PM me if you're bored! Smile
Hi! I'm Fhall, I LOVE getting wedgies, but I also don't mind dishing them out! Feel free to message me to chat or anything c:
Hey All, I go by skender or weggier743 on a few sites, I came here from the good old WH! I was pretty obsessed with all the stories posted there. I'm 25 and have been interested in wedgies since I was pretty young. I like giving and receiving but am more of a receiver, fav undies are boxer briefs.
kik: skender743
instagram: weggier743

Howdy all! I'm Bunnybun, I was an old time lurker on WH so i never really posted but I'm ready to change that if this site becomes more active. I love getting bounced by my undies like any other dork but also not afraid to dish a few out. I also really frickin' love video games, feel free to say hi in pm's! =3
Not active on here, but always looking for potential meetup opportunities