Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for New York Giver/bully
        Hey ya guys I’m visiting Niagara Falls for my birthday next week And traveling through NY from the OCT15th through the 19th Thur through Friday possibly Saturday then ill be heading to NYC sat and Sun through Monday so if your in those areas and on the way hit me up ill have a hotel and I’m pretty flexible and can work it out. Let me know as soon as you can before i start setting up hotels this weekend for next week although I’ll probably pay when I get to the hotel in case I have to cancel. I have Kik which I prefer to message on or you can message my text free number. Please be mostly a giver and or bully type as I’m looking for as close to a bully like exp as i can and please message me your stats like the stats I answered below (ASLWHBTUG/R) A little about me
(SEX)male
(AGE)32
(WEIGHT)200lbs
(HEIGHT)6ft
(BODY TYPE)Average body (not fat or skinny just average)
(SEX ORIENTATION)BIsexual
(UNDIES PREFERENCE)Tighty Whities undies preference and love others wearing them too but not required
Can give too but prefer to receive mostly
Looking for a giver and bully RP would be best but am flexible. We can talk Anything else were into and details further ;-)
Also would love to recieve a swirly but if your not into that no probs :-)
Ill get back faster to you on these also let me know what city and state. Here’s my kik and number
Nhdawg87-kik
Big Grin This nerd tastes his tighty whities!

Messages In This Thread
Looking for New York Giver/bully - by tightywhitieman - 10-08-2020, 08:37 AM