Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Underwear for wedgies
In my experience, mostly, to get the better underwear For wedgies sometimes comes at the cost of spending just a bit more. A lot of the time if you sign up for newsletters on the website, you can find discount codes to cheapen the undies, but it is more worth it in the end. Personally, for me, I haven’t been able to do many atomics or shoulder wedgies with XXXL (or whatever) underwear. I’m 5’9 and wear a medium. But! That doesn’t mean I haven’t searched far and wide for good underwear for whatever my desires are. That being said, since atomics (stretchy) and hangings (durable) are seemingly the most common/popular, I have found a couple pairs of underwear that work perfectly.

Stretchy briefs for atomics and shoulder wedgies: Sheath Underwear. I normally get the white briefs with the black and gold waistband. It also has a pouch, so you aren’t putting a lot of friction (if any at all) on your manhood. I buy Medium (again, my size) and I can get atomics and shoulders without ripping them (just don’t grab all in one place). Those are $24, but again, with their newsletter, you get a lot of discount codes. There’s one going on for 35% off right now. (There is both men and women underwear there)

https://www.sheathunderwear.com/collections/men

Durable briefs for hanging wedgies- *again be safe and careful. Don’t tip your chairs over, just scoot em away, but still within reach, if that’s your preferred method*. ExOfficio Give-N-Go briefs are fantastic. It’s not the stereotypical look for one, but I just loop rope either around the center fabric between the legholes, or just around each one individually, and I’ve never had that one break mid wedgie. Never! I usually get those off Amazon for about $20, but I know they are on the website, and I believe outdoor shops like REI sell them as well (they are moisture-wicking, so also great for hiking if you’re into that).

https://www.exofficio.com/mens-give-n-go...4M#start=1

Stay safe, y’all.

Messages In This Thread
Underwear for wedgies - by Wedgies24 - 09-25-2018, 01:01 PM
RE: Underwear for wedgies - by majesticloud - 10-05-2018, 03:21 AM
RE: Underwear for wedgies - by c.benj - 10-14-2018, 04:30 AM
RE: Underwear for wedgies - by NJ_Buddy - 06-01-2020, 01:38 AM
RE: Underwear for wedgies - by blueblur70 - 06-01-2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Underwear for wedgies - by Wtwedgie - 06-01-2020, 04:57 AM
RE: Underwear for wedgies - by blueblur70 - 06-01-2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Underwear for wedgies - by blueblur70 - 06-01-2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Underwear for wedgies - by WedgieKing200 - 05-02-2023, 09:19 AM