Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questionable about meetups?
I don't have any first hand experience with meeting up for wedgies, but this was posted by our Fearless Leader in the Site Rules thread, and I think it provides some pretty good tips on what to do.
Quote:Meeting up with other people for wedgies can be dangerous. You should always use a common sense approach and follow the suggestions in this guide before meeting with a stranger. The guide linked above does not explicitly cover wedgies. Rather, it provides steps you should take before meeting someone for any sort of peculiar activity.

Here are a few more safety tips you should follow before meeting up with strangers:
  • Set your limits and expectations with the other person. Make sure they are willing to abide by your limits. If they do NOT, report the user, and possibly seek law enforcement depending on the severity of the case.
  • Set and use a safe-word to get the other person to immediately stop what they're doing if things are becoming painful or going too far.
  • Do NOT allow others to pressure you into doing something you don't want to do in return for something else. If they suggest something you don't want to do, stop talking to that person and do NOT go through with an actual meetup.
  • Meet the other person first in a public place in a normal setting (and just try to get to know the other person better). This gives you a chance to judge the character of the other person and see if they're actually interested in pursuing a real meetup.
  • Tell a friend or buddy where, when, and a rough estimate of how long you'll be meeting up with a stranger (with detailed information including the other person's address or your address depending on where you meet). Give your safety buddy a time you will check in by so that they know you're safe and that the meetup went well.
Another thing I would add to that is to make sure you establish good, solid communication with the person (either via email, text, kik, phone, etc.) before even meeting in a neutral location. I would also advise the first meeting being just a casual thing (meet at a restaurant/coffee shop/etc. for lunch or something), and not immediately jumping into wedgies or whatnot until you're both sure you're comfortable with it.
I hope that helps.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questionable about meetups? - by selfwedgie13 - 09-14-2019, 02:48 AM