Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best undies for hanging wedgie
Just did my first successful hanging wedgie. I got this underwear from amazon, originally because I wanted to achieve an atomic (I’m 6ft so it’s hard to find underwear that stretches high enough), but when they came they didn’t have enough stretch to them and only reached my neck, despite being 5XL. But I just used them for a hanging to see how strong they were and they allowed me to stay up for 30 seconds or so without any breakage, but both belts I was using snapped. I think if I had a strong enough belt that would’ve lasted as long as I could take it. I did it both by hanging from the leg holes and then with the tennis ball method, and none of the elastic ripped at any point.

These are the undies (I’m sure any similar undies would work too as they seem cheaply produced)

Sock Stack Pack Of 6 Mens Organic Cotton Briefs Underpants 100% Pure Cotton Trad Sports Underwear https://amzn.eu/d/4jQQ3Za

If anyone has any other suggestions for good underwear/good methods for hanging wedgies please let me know !

Messages In This Thread
best undies for hanging wedgie - by darkm4tter - 07-17-2023, 06:29 PM
RE: best undies for hanging wedgie - by trentrus - 12-01-2023, 05:21 AM