Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wedgie cheating?
(05-19-2021, 05:25 AM)royaljok3r Wrote:
(05-18-2021, 06:19 PM)cottonwedgies Wrote: A lot of people in this community (myself included) are really nervous about telling people they know about their wedgie fetish, even if it's their significant other. That got me to thinking about whether people should consider getting or giving wedgies outside of their relationship cheating. I imagine most people will say this depends on the specific situation. So my question is: do you think there are situations where wedgies aren't cheating?

For example: If a straight guy is in a relationship and he has a meetup with another straight guy to do a couple wedgies, do you consider that cheating? The meetup wouldn't be sexual since both guys are straight, but at the same time, wedgies are sexual for people with a wedgie fetish.

I'd like to hear what you all think about this example or about idea of whether wedgies are cheating or not and why.

I don't think of it as cheating.  Let's say you are into wrestling, but your partner isn't into wrestling.  If you go wrestle somebody, is that cheating on your partner?  Of course not.  Wrestling does not equal sex.  The same goes for wedgies.  If your partner isn't into wedgies and you bent down to tie your shoe and somebody gave you a wedgie, does that mean you cheated on your partner?  Certainly not.  If you saw somebody's waistband peeking out and you gave them a wedgie, does this mean you cheated on your partner?  No.  Now, let's say you are planning a wedgie meet and you don't tell your partner -- is that cheating?  I still think not, because you aren't kissing, or otherwise having sex with your wedgie buddy.  This is just my opinion, but I thought it was worth sharing since the other two people who responded seemed to be telling you that they think having some wedgie fetish fun is cheating.

For most people wedgies aren’t a fetish, just a prank. So no, if one of your friends gave you a wedgie just for fun, it wouldn’t be cheating. But actively meeting up with someone with the purpose of giving each other wedgies to satisfy a fetish, which is sexual, is most definitely cheating. Replace wedgies with spanking or bondage. Sure, you’re not physically having sex, but you’re satisfying a sexual desire. Some peoples partners may be okay with things like that, but not telling them about it at all and going behind their back would be cheating.

Messages In This Thread
Wedgie cheating? - by cottonwedgies - 05-18-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: Wedgie cheating? - by Jack-ere-jack - 05-18-2021, 07:34 PM
RE: Wedgie cheating? - by weddgieMA - 05-18-2021, 09:49 PM
RE: Wedgie cheating? - by royaljok3r - 05-19-2021, 05:25 AM
RE: Wedgie cheating? - by Sj3030150 - 05-21-2021, 01:05 PM
RE: Wedgie cheating? - by Antdrake - 05-23-2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Wedgie cheating? - by wedgiejock - 05-24-2021, 04:27 PM
RE: Wedgie cheating? - by cottonwedgies - 05-24-2021, 07:31 PM