Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buddy Looking for Meet-Up in MI: Ann Arbor or Ypsilanti Area
Hi! I'm currently in Michigan, looking to find someone to meet-up with. I live five minutes away from Eastern Michigan University, right in the borderline between Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti. I like to give mostly, but am more than willing to receive too! 

If you want more info about me, or are interested, hit me up on Kik! QuinnDeFeo1997 (Just made it to make it easier to chat.) 

Hoping to meet some of you wonderful people soon! Big Grin
Yo- I'm around the southeast area but not too far from Ann Arbor depending. You can hit me up on kik if you want! Its just my username- ad_victorium /b !
(07-30-2019, 11:56 PM)ad_victorium Wrote: Yo- I'm around the southeast area but not too far from Ann Arbor depending. You can hit me up on kik if you want! Its just my username- ad_victorium /b !

I sent you a message, but it said your account had been disconnected for a while.
(07-31-2019, 04:38 AM)SupremeGay1997 Wrote:
(07-30-2019, 11:56 PM)ad_victorium Wrote: Yo- I'm around the southeast area but not too far from Ann Arbor depending. You can hit me up on kik if you want! Its just my username- ad_victorium /b !

I sent you a message, but it said your account had been disconnected for a while.
OH whoops my b- its ad_victorium1997 sorry lmao. I sent you a message dont worry
Bumping. ^.^
I'm from around Toledo, Ohio. However I may be willing to drive up to you for a day of wedgies
(10-10-2019, 02:53 AM)Rin Wrote: I'm from around Toledo, Ohio. However I may be willing to drive up to you for a day of wedgies
DMd!
I live in mid Michigan!
(10-14-2019, 08:49 PM)Briefsguy1 Wrote: I live in mid Michigan!
Send me a msg on Kik!
I go to emu!!!
Bumping. ^.^
(10-10-2019, 02:53 AM)Rin Wrote: I'm from around Toledo, Ohio. However I may be willing to drive up to you for a day of wedgies
I live right near Toledo Ohio, I live between Toledo, and Ann Arbor. I can meet you up for days for wedgies.
(10-14-2019, 08:49 PM)Briefsguy1 Wrote: I live in mid Michigan!
Where in mid Michigan? I could probably meet up with you.