Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Looking to get Wedgied out of my mind! UK
Video 
Hey! Subject about says it all, I'm UK, can travel and I'm looking for someone who's not afraid to rip me a new one! Been gone for a bit, but back and hungrier than ever lol! No limits, I'm pretty open xD

My kik is wedgieslave1453
Hey I’m coming through for the next 3 months, where are you located? Message me! Let’s exchange contact info!
I’m open to a meet in Glasgow if any of you guys are up for it. Can split a room
Likes: Crossdressing (esp school), Short time, Hidden Public/Outdoors, Diapers, Hanging, Atomic.
Limits: Ripping, Open Public, Pictures.
Hey, I am happy to wedgie you. Message me on here if interested. I live in Devon, Uk.
(07-31-2022, 01:46 AM)Schoolwedgie Wrote: I’m open to a meet in Glasgow if any of you guys are up for it. Can split a room

I’m in Scotland and would love to take you up on that. I’m down to chat on Snapchat or discord?
Likes: Shoulder wedgies, dangling, torture/long wedgies, thongs, creative dares
Limits: Squeaky cleans, hanging, public, messy, jock lock, pics/vids
Bumping this!
(07-11-2022, 06:59 PM)Wedgieboy299 Wrote: Hey! Subject about says it all, I'm UK, can travel and I'm looking for someone who's not afraid to rip me a new one! Been gone for a bit, but back and hungrier than ever lol! No limits, I'm pretty open xD

My kik is wedgieslave1453

Did you have any luck with this?

I am sometimes about the North west of England.
Just a little preview for you guys xD 

Kik me wedgieslave1453

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-26-2024, 10:27 AM)Wedgieboy299 Wrote: Just a little preview for you guys xD 

Kik me wedgieslave1453

Nice undies!