Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toronto Wedgies
Hey everyone

I posted one of these a while back and got some responses but it's been a wild year and had a hard time getting anything started so I'm trying again!

I'm mostly a giver but would ideally like to meet with someone who prefers receiving or swapping being giver/receiver 

I can drive wherever in the GTA/Toronto or surrounding area but can't host

Would like to get this going with a few people in the GTA! Hit me up here or, for faster response since I'm not always on here, through email: ffw333@hotmail.com
(08-25-2023, 08:37 PM)ffw333 Wrote: Hey everyone

I posted one of these a while back and got some responses but it's been a wild year and had a hard time getting anything started so I'm trying again!

I'm mostly a giver but would ideally like to meet with someone who prefers receiving or swapping being giver/receiver 

I can drive wherever in the GTA/Toronto or surrounding area but can't host

Would like to get this going with a few people in the GTA! Hit me up here or, for faster response since I'm not always on here, through email: ffw333@hotmail.com
Hey I sent you email my name is Nathaniel, I’m interested in being a switch and also I can host.  I’m 22M hbu?
I'll go take a look!
Im just right in kingston and always looking too have a wedgie meet up
Kingston is a bit far but we can definitely chat!
(09-09-2023, 05:47 PM)ffw333 Wrote: Kingston is a bit far but we can definitely chat!

Yeah Kingston is far but we can chat or even exchange some wedgie pics or somethingSmile
Ill be a wedgie slave to someone and if anyones ever around id love the opportunity