Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glasgow/Manchester/Newcastle
Hey! Just incase anyone's around the Glasgow area that wants their undies stretched towards the sky ?. I'm also in Manchester and Newcastle fairly often so might be able to meet up around there.
I am in the Highlands would love to meet up..
I’m in Glasgow
Likes: Crossdressing (esp school), Short time, Hidden Public/Outdoors, Diapers, Hanging, Atomic.
Limits: Ripping, Open Public, Pictures.
I’m in glasgow, would love that Smile
Warringron if your ever intrested
Thought I'd revive this just incase - happen to have most of the day blank on Friday in Manchester hehe
I won't be in Manchester on Friday but if your around on 9th/10th September I'm in Manchester then Wink
(08-09-2023, 06:24 PM)Reapz191 Wrote: I won't be in Manchester on Friday but if your around on 9th/10th September I'm in Manchester then Wink

I'm afraid I'm down fairly often but it's rare I'm not immediately doing plans haha
Well if you want to do something and are around nearer the time sure let me know. I know its a while away
Hey! I'm from Aberdeen way if you ever head up there let me know xD
(08-16-2023, 04:04 PM)Wedgieboy299 Wrote: Hey! I'm from Aberdeen way if you ever head up there let me know xD

Hiya, afraid I'm never really up that way Smile I think there are a few that live there though
I could potentially travel up for a weekend and could get a meet up going if that sounds possible? ?