Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Tx Wedgie Meetup
Hey I'm a white male 6ft 275lb giver and receiver who attends college in Longview. If you're interested in a meetup pm me. I can't travel but my apartment is a private place for us to have our wedgie session and I can help pay for gas. Preferably I;m looking for someone who wants to give and receive as well, but if you have any interest pm me.

My limits are no jock-lock, public, or messy (I'm open to trying messy wedgies if its a dealbreaker)
Not in to labels like nerd/bully/jock/dork, just enjoy giving and receiving
Likes: Hanging wedgies and all it's variants except for frontal
Limits: No jock lock, ripping (it's okay if a hanging wedgie eventually rips but no intentional ripping), atomic, or messy
(07-26-2019, 08:11 PM)Buddy37 Wrote: Hey I'm a white male 6ft 275lb giver and receiver who attends college in Longview. If you're interested in a meetup pm me. I can't travel but my apartment is a private place for us to have our wedgie session and I can help pay for gas. Preferably I;m looking for someone who wants to give and receive as well, but if you have any interest pm me.

My limits are no jock-lock, public, or messy (I'm open to trying messy wedgies if its a dealbreaker)
Bumping this cause it fell off the first page of post after two days.
Not in to labels like nerd/bully/jock/dork, just enjoy giving and receiving
Likes: Hanging wedgies and all it's variants except for frontal
Limits: No jock lock, ripping (it's okay if a hanging wedgie eventually rips but no intentional ripping), atomic, or messy