Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Francisco; or anywhere in Bay Area
Hey, new to the site and I don’t know how to start this thread lol but here’s a little background about me. I’m a 24 year old male located in San Francisco, California. I’m 6”0, athletic and have a lot of tattoos. I do pretty well for myself but I’m looking to vibe and have fun with someone with kinks similar to mine. I am looking for a female, ONLY FEMALES who are a receiver. . I am strictly a giver. If you’re interested message me and we can Snapchat before meeting up, or whatever you want to do.
(04-03-2022, 03:00 AM)Heartthrob13 Wrote: Hey, new to the site and I don’t know how to start this thread lol but here’s a little background about me. I’m a 24 year old male located in San Francisco, California. I’m 6”0, athletic and have a lot of tattoos. I do pretty well for myself but I’m looking to vibe and have fun with someone with kinks similar to mine. I am looking for a female, ONLY FEMALES who are a receiver. . I am strictly a giver. If you’re interested message me and we can Snapchat before meeting up, or whatever you want to do.

23 and female near sf, snap/insta?