Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for old Wedgie story
Hi,

There used to be several sites/boards full of female wedgie fiction, now it seems like the only place that has any is deviantart. I've bene looking for an old story, that doesn't seem to exist online anymore. I am hoping someone here recognises it and has it saved somewhere. (long shot i know)

The story is about a summer camp, where there are 5/6 female 18-20yr old counsellors. A group of 18yr boys concoct a plan. They send one of their group into the camp to be "captured" by the counsellors. The counsellors then torture their captured boy, with wedgies, sex toys, mess, etc. The other boys secretly record it through a window. 

After the captured boy is released, the entire group goes to the camp owner and shows her the tape, they threaten to go to the police over the rape/sexual assault, which would not only land the girls in jail but also cause the camp to be shut down. All they ask for in return for the tape is to torture the girls themselves in revenge . 

The girls one by one go into some kind of community hall whereby they are tortured. The first girl is the one who did the least to the captured boy, and they go in order to the last girl is the leader. The tortures include many different types of wedgies, getting coated in humiliating foods, being forced to embarrass themselves and even the final girl getting a wedgie over a dildo pointed at her ass, so when it breaks she loses her anal virginity. 

I really hope my recollection is detailed enough that it jogs someones memory