Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Dares/Ideas for Female Meetup this Weekend
Hey, I doing a meetup with my usual female wedgie friend and we now some fresh dares and ideas. We have no limits so we do it all, we love atomic, ripping and messy wedgies the most. Can you guys help us out? We do video record all of them.

Also out size of wedgies we need some more humiliation ideas. We currently do panty hood, cross dressing, panty mouth stuffing, bondage, pantsing. Really need some more ideas to add on to the wedgies we are doing. Thanks for your help!
(07-16-2020, 03:14 PM)Wedgiemypantieshard Wrote: Hey, I doing a meetup with my usual female wedgie friend and we now some fresh dares and ideas. We have no limits so we do it all, we love atomic, ripping and messy wedgies the most. Can you guys help us out? We do video record all of them.

Also out size of wedgies we need some more humiliation ideas. We currently do panty hood, cross dressing, panty mouth stuffing, bondage, pantsing. Really need some more ideas to add on to the wedgies we are doing. Thanks for your help!
Lifting bouncing wedgie. Wedgie fight (actual wrestling match/actual resistance, can either set like 5 wedgies win, or rip 2/3 pairs of underwear). Lifting that you then hang by underwear. Like any sort of instance where you don’t start with wedgie (start with headlock/wet willy/etc) and when person is defending themself against what you’re doing first, you then go in for the wedgie. Hard wedgies in general are great. Mention of butt/ass/ass crack/butt hole/etc are a plus! Good luck!
Bumping this up since we are meeting Friday and need more crazy ideas and dares