Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colton, California
Hey. Suppose I should keep things short and sweet. I'm a 18 year old male who's hoping to meet up with someone to give wedgies. While I like giving, also don't mind receiving either. Only requirement is that you're male and 18 or older. However, don't have a apartment in private to meetup, as well as limited in travel. Hoping to potentially meetup at a nice park or whatever else is doable. Discord users only. Hope to hear from some good people soon.

(No ghosting. If you have a reason why you're not interested after contacting me, be a man and tell me why.)
(11-24-2019, 10:02 PM)WedgieArtist Wrote: Hey. Suppose I should keep things short and sweet. I'm a 18 year old male who's hoping to meet up with someone to give wedgies. While I like giving, also don't mind receiving either. Only requirement is that you're male and 18 or older. However, don't have a apartment in private to meetup, as well as limited in travel. Hoping to potentially meetup at a nice park or whatever else is doable. Discord users only. Hope to hear from some good people soon.

(No ghosting. If you have a reason why you're not interested after contacting me, be a man and tell me why.)

Hi! I’m in Orange County around Huntington Beach. You would come to me. Add me on snap to meet I do both give and get.

Snap: wedgieme20
Kik: jackmax1017

I prefer kik but either is fine