Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skype Hanging Wedgie
Hey all, so I'm a guy who's questioning his sexuality and thus I would love to skype with a slim or muscular guy, wearing either just undies or totally naked. In exchange I'll do an utterly undies hanging wedgie live on skype for as long as you want to keep the video chat going. (Max 30 minutes). My skype is buddywayne940@gmail.com
I'm a bigger guy with a bit of a tummy, but I'm not fat. Definitely could be classified as a bear perhaps. Hit me up on skype or pm me if interested.
Also I'd prefer if you have blonde hair but that's not a dealbreaker.
Not in to labels like nerd/bully/jock/dork, just enjoy giving and receiving
Likes: Hanging wedgies and all it's variants except for frontal
Limits: No jock lock, ripping (it's okay if a hanging wedgie eventually rips but no intentional ripping), atomic, or messy
So you’re wanting the hanging Wedgie? Or you want me or whoever to hang?
(10-29-2019, 05:20 PM)Wedgiemoon1 Wrote: So you’re wanting the hanging Wedgie? Or you want me or whoever to hang?
I want to be the one hanging, I want whoever I'm video chatting with to be undies only or naked, whichever they are comfortable with, I'm okay if they switch back and forth during the chat.
Not in to labels like nerd/bully/jock/dork, just enjoy giving and receiving
Likes: Hanging wedgies and all it's variants except for frontal
Limits: No jock lock, ripping (it's okay if a hanging wedgie eventually rips but no intentional ripping), atomic, or messy