Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself
Hey, you guys can call me Dash. I'm 18 female and I'm from Michigan. I go to Western Michigan University and I love anime.
I’m also in the dmv area if you guys would like to meet.
my name is jeyson. i realized i liked wedgies when i was in middle school (i used to get small ones from my straight friend for fun). eventually i found out about the atomic wedgie through cartoons. i feel like atomic wedgies are what sealed the deal for me though because once i stretched my own underwear over my head i loved every second of it. i am openly gay and strictly a receiver. not really a fan of messy or hanging but definitely down for public wedgies. message me if you live anywhere near me.
hey im thehangingwedgie and i bet you could already tell what my favorite wedgie is
Hey, I'm a switch from Florida. I only wear panties for wedgies and my favorite to receive is a hanging. 

Likes: Hanging, Semi-public, Atomics, spanking, wet wedgies, bondage
Limits: Super hard frontal, Squeaky clean
yerrrrr wassup yall, my name is jock. My IG- @wedgiejock and my Twitter- @wedgiejock! DM me if yall want to talk! I live in the DMV area which is DC Maryland Virginia area! I wear briefs, mostly a giver and a jock that plays football

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hiya!
I'm Thaisissy, or Kristy. I'm a male who loves to crossdress and the on a girl persona. I wouldn't say full trans, but I definitely think of it a lot! I love panties and have mostly panties and some boy briefs for undies. I did a count earlier, and I only have 3 PAIRS OF BOXER BRIEFS for emergencies! Everything else is panties or briefs hehehe. I loved wedgies ever since I remember I think I was 12-13 giving and receiving from neighborhood friends. I loved seeing girls get wedgies and then got jealous of all of the girls underwear being cute and stretchier so it all started from there for me! Would love to chat on here!
Hello everybody ☺️ my name is Violet, I'm a female submissive from West Texas, I'm 29, and I'm suuuper excited to meet other people I can talk to or interact with that share my kinks :3 my Kik is Violetenvybby ❤️ hmu

Oh also I love anime and playing on my PC I'm a total cliche with the cat ear headphones and everything ?
My name is Devaughn, I'm 27 years old and also from New York City. Been into wedgies for 7 years ever since I was 19. I love playing video games and I am gay. The underwear I like are briefs, Boxers Briefs, and Trunks underwear. I am a wedgie giver.
Hello everyone, I’m 27 years old. My height is 5’8. Gay African American and also living in NY Queens. I been into wedgies ever since I was 17 and I started liking wedgies from seeing guys getting wedgies in some movies and also cartoons too. I love playing video games on Xbox and on the PC side. My underwear preference is briefs, boxers briefs and trunks underwear. My favorite underwear brand is American eagle, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Reebok, and adidas. I’m a wedgie giver so I enjoy giving guys regular wedgies, jock lock wedgies, messy wedgie, hang wedgie, and tied up wedgie. My fatishes is wedgies, underwear and pouring stuff down my underwear or someone else underwear.
Hey, all

I am Orph, 23 and gay, both a giver and receiver. I wear mostly boxer briefs. I don't really know how I got into this. In school didn't bully or get bullied, so I don't think I ever got wedgied in that context. I gave a buddy of mine wedgies occasionally, not even in public (I like my humiliations private). I was DYING to get him to give one back, so I would let my waistband show, but I don't think he ever did. It's crazy that it's been a decade and I remember the first time he was wearing white boxer briefs with a blue waistband, I haven't even talked to him since I left high school!

Anyway, I started watching wedgie and pantsing videos online (he did pull my pants down at least a couple times, which was nice), and eventually came to realize I had bit of a thing for wrestling, too. I have met a couple guys for wrestling in the past and I have asked that wedgies be a part of it and it's been  a w e s o m e. Since in wrestling I take a more submissive role, I have usually been on the receiving end of the wedgies, which is perfectly fine as well.

I am always looking for more wedgie content online, so I am really glad to have found this site, even if I don't really know how to use it yet.
Hey all. I've been on this forum on and off for some time now, and I'm thinking of being more active here (no promises though). 
I prefer to be called Pabubu21, I'm 21 yrs old, from Oregon, and I've had a wedgie fetish for quite some time now (prob during my teen years). In all honesty I want to keep this side of my life private and separate from family and friends, but I also really want to do meetups and explore the wedgie community more. 
I'm straight but curious as well, and I prefer boxer briefs (maybe even trunks), but I've been leaning towards briefs recently (especially tighty whities). 

I may or may not respond to much people here, but I am always welcoming DMs from everyone if interested
My name is Danny, I never really shared this stuff with anyone before sice i've kinda been ashamed of it. But i figured if I shared it with others here then it wouldn't be so bad? Anyways, i'm a gamer and an easy person to speak to. I've enjoyed wedgies ever since I was a kid. Hope we can get along
(11-12-2022, 11:44 PM)blackrose759 Wrote: My name is Danny, I never really shared this stuff with anyone before sice i've kinda been ashamed of it. But i figured if I shared it with others here then it wouldn't be so bad? Anyways, i'm a gamer and an easy person to speak to. I've enjoyed wedgies ever since I was a kid. Hope we can get along

It's hard to talk to people about this kind of stuff, given how embarrassing that conversation can be with other people. That's how I found this forum. Welcome and hope you're able to enjoy the content on here as much as I have.
(11-13-2022, 02:42 AM)Pabubu21 Wrote:
(11-12-2022, 11:44 PM)blackrose759 Wrote: My name is Danny, I never really shared this stuff with anyone before sice i've kinda been ashamed of it. But i figured if I shared it with others here then it wouldn't be so bad? Anyways, i'm a gamer and an easy person to speak to. I've enjoyed wedgies ever since I was a kid. Hope we can get along

It's hard to talk to people about this kind of stuff, given how embarrassing that conversation can be with other people. That's how I found this forum. Welcome and hope you're able to enjoy the content on here as much as I have.

Thanks for the welcome