Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underwear for Painful Wedgie
What do you guys think would be the tier list for what types of underwear would be painful to get wedgied in. I’ve only ever really worn briefs, but my guess would be that the smaller the underwear the more painful it would be. I have heard however that boxers are very painful to be wedgied in. I’m curious what you guys think!

Dislikes: Messy (ice is fine) and jock lock.

Limits: Public
Most painful for me was either boxers or g string. Hard to find g string strong enough to last a while though.
As a guy who wears thongs 99% of the time, I’d love to weigh in on your hypothesis that smaller undies hurt more!

Your standard cut of thong (like these by Jack Adams) really aren’t that bad. Dare I say, maybe not even as bad as tighty whities?! A lot of thongs cut like this are really stretchy to be more comfortable, so even if there’s not a lot of fabric, it’s not super painful unless someone pulls them super far. Now if you get a cheaper pair without much stretch, they’ll definitely hurt a lot more!

G-Strings (like these by PetitQ) are the definition of butt floss, and a wedgie in them is always pretty painful. No matter how stretchy they are, it’s still a little string being pulled between your cheeks, so even a casual tug is going to sting! BUT that little string rips easily, so there’s kind of an upper limit on how hard you can pull a G-String. 

Then we’ve got the thick-waistbanded, almost jockstrap-looking, “more manly” thongs (like these by Marco Marco). These are BRUTAL to get a wedgie in! I’d have to say top of the list. Usually the waistband on these is very stretchy, but the strap between your cheeks isn’t AT ALL! If a G-String feels like floss being yanked between your cheeks, these can feel like a rope. Even a gentle tug and you’ll feel a lot of pressure between the cheeks. This is the only type of thong where I’ve literally been picked up off the ground, all my weight on just a strap between my cheeks. And THAT was painful!

All in all, I’d say a lot of it comes down to how stretchy the material is. Can’t comment on boxers, though. Haven’t put on a pair in 15 years.