Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That cut on your tailbone.
Anyone have any advice on things to do, or ways to prevent the cut above my ass that forms from really hard wedgies. I've been getting wedgies on the daily and can stop people giving to me if I really need to, but I don't want to. I was thinking of liquid bandaid or maybe even a little super glue to keep from it cutting into that one spot. I hate when/if I start bleeding and have to cut off my boyfriend and friends from pulling them up as hard as they want when they want. Also even when it gets that bad, I'm not usually going to tell them to stop because I love it so much.
Maybe one of those moleskin bandages used to prevent blisters with new shoes. Or a hydrocolloid bandage/patch. Just be sure to sanitize and monitor any open wound down there, really dangerous area to get infected and don’t want anything happening to your spine!
Thanks much. I'll look it up. At the point I start bleeding I ask everyone to stop and they do. That's the last thing I want though. Thanks for the recommendation
I'd say possibly wear a thong underneath the pair you want wedgied. I might also try using some type of bandage or using gauze to protect the area. That way it shouldn't ruble up against it as much. I wouldn't suggest using any super glue since that can cause inflection.
Spread something on the area first. Vaseline/Aquaphor, Baby Oil, even lotion. Fives a bit of a protective layer. If you’re doing it everyday, considering doing that everyday too. All the wedgies probably leave your skin dry and irritated, which make it more prone to breaks and cuts.
i recommend a good moisturizer, doesn't have to be expensive drug store should be fine. i would recommend one with occlusive (oils). anything you would do to your face to keep in soft and elastic do to your ass.
Hey man, sorry to hear about the cut. Try aloe gel it sometimes speed up the process. Here you go if you need a reference:
https://youtu.be/RjKMg5q6Heo?feature=shared