Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
where to do a hanging wedgie?
Just wondering if anyone had some ideas on where to do a hanging wedgie? Needs to support roughly 45 kilos (100 pounds) and can be done privately. If anyone knows about any command hooks i could use or anything that isn't that big that could support my weight that would be great.

Other advice I was hoping to get: What style undies (or even leggings) would be great that don't rip and aren't to costly, as well as how I could set myself up so i don't rip them and/or get myself stuck. I'm only 5"5, so I have trouble reaching places.
Ur light so most underwear shouldn’t rip, u can use doors and door hinge’s for hanging
I use a pull up bar for my hanging wedgies works pretty well. It’s just hard to get your leg holes on the poles so I’d suggest using a ladder to situated
(10-13-2021, 06:16 AM)stillthinkinh Wrote: Just wondering if anyone had some ideas on where to do a hanging wedgie? Needs to support roughly 45 kilos (100 pounds) and can be done privately. If anyone knows about any command hooks i could use or anything that isn't that big that could support my weight that would be great.

Other advice I was hoping to get: What style undies (or even leggings) would be great that don't rip and aren't to costly, as well as how I could set myself up so i don't rip them and/or get myself stuck. I'm only 5"5, so I have trouble reaching places.

Loop a belt through your leg holes, hang the belt on top of a door while standing on a chair, kick the chair away