Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Briefs for atomic wedgies
Question 
Confused 
So, I've been looking to get some briefs for a while now that are capable of going atomic as in over my head, and I had wanted to preferably get briefs that weren't obnoxiously baggy and weren't excessively past my normal brief size, so lets say under 4xl
And I think I have settled on these briefs at least for now (Jockey men's max stretch briefs 4 pack (on Amazon) amzn.to/3oiYlIG) as I want stretchy briefs, but I want them to be men's traditional briefs, as in no thongs, G-strings, panties, or women's underwear. 
I am mainly just wondering what size do I get for these briefs for them to go atomic on me (they go up to 4XL), or give me some suggestions on other briefs to get if you really think that these briefs will not work no matter what size for atomics and be specific 
with sizes and brands, as I want briefs that stretch over my head and please provide links. In general the main reason I'm posting this is because I bought some exofficio briefs and got them in a Large because on a thread here someone said that, they were able 
to get an atomic wedgie with that specific underwear brand in their size, and my pair just barely touched my head and then proceeded to rip, and I don't want that to happen again as, those 2 pairs of exofficio briefs I bought were expensive and I don't want to 
waste anymore money, as underwear isn't returnable lol.

=My size=
underwear size: LG
height: 5' 10
weight: 186 lb.
waist size: 40 in

(feel free to ask for more info on my size if necessary)
We are VERY similar in size. You should strongly consider Uniqlo XXL/XXXLs. Uniqlo briefs are traditional briefs, super-stretchy, and rather reasonably priced.
I just bought some 3X Uniqlo briefs after reading this thread and omg they’re sooooo good. I’m 5’4, muscular 170. And they easily went to my forehead. I could probably get them further if I pull a little harder but it got the job done