Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
What got you into wedgies?
I love hearing wedgie origin stories. How did you first discover wedgies, and when did you start getting into them?
(07-25-2021, 04:44 PM)pantypoodle272 Wrote: I love hearing wedgie origin stories. How did you first discover wedgies, and when did you start getting into them?

Got them from cousins since I was little and then eventually just started liking them from it
(07-26-2021, 06:58 PM)__zxw Wrote:
(07-25-2021, 04:44 PM)pantypoodle272 Wrote: I love hearing wedgie origin stories. How did you first discover wedgies, and when did you start getting into them?

Got them from cousins since I was little and then eventually just started liking them from it
Interesting. May I ask more about your experiences?
I used to see them on TV all the time and the exaggerated expressions from the characters made me curious about how they felt so one day when I was about 12 or 13 I went in the bathroom and gave myself one. A small one at first (because the cartoon characters looked like they were in a LOT of pain xD) but I enjoyed it so much that I kept pulling until I eventually.... ya know... "finished" ?
i used to get them in middle school by a straight guy friend. it was just small wedgies he would do to me as a prank and i kinda liked it. i would eventually see massive wedgies in cartoons and learned about the atomic wedgie through that. i remember attempting the atomic wedgie in my bathroom only to rip the underwear over my head (since i didn’t have stretchy underwear at the time). 
i honestly didn’t think this would develop into a fetish that would stick with me to this day lol
here are all my links 
https://linktr.ee/stretchywedgie
Definitely watching them on cartoons. Seeing the characters tighty whities go over their head. I’m getting excited just typing it out lol
(07-26-2021, 08:37 PM)pantypoodle272 Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 06:58 PM)__zxw Wrote:

Interesting. May I ask more about your experiences?

Yea u can pm me or ask anything in the forum
Saw a few growing up and was always curious about them.. got my first one in 8th grade and loved it… they became more regularly after that
I saw a lot of Wedgies in cartoons so I decided to try them out and I started to like them. But in my country "Wedgie" means "Cuecão" and after a while I found the word in English and I discovered the existence of a whole community based on it.

So it all started with me and my one friend I knew I spent the night over his house a few years ago during the summer, so me and him decided to have a wrestling fight and we did until I got his head between my legs and noticed he was wearing tighty whities and I gave him a wedgie he was screaming telling me to stop so I let go and pushed him on to the bed, he was super mad at me after I did that. Then, a few minutes went by while I was on my phone standing he got behind me took my arm and placed it behind my back, made me sit down on a chair and also tied me to a chair then striped me from my pants and just kept me in my blue tight Hanes briefs. He went through his dresser and walked over with 5 big bottles of lotion. He opened up the first bottle and began filling the front of my underwear. After that I was forced to play the guessing game, if I got the answer wrong to the question my underwear would get filled by one whole bottle of shampoo. But if I get the answer right my underwear won't get filled.