Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First aid?
Hey folks, had a question about first aid and preventative measures. I just starting dating this guy who is very into ripping my tighty whities off. This is fantastic, but is starting to hurt like a bitch. Mainly speaking of the cut near the bottom of my tail bone. Neosporin seems to heal it up in a week or so, but only if I am successful in begging my owner to give it a break. Anyone on here get wedgies too hard and too often? Advice? Was thinking maybe liquid bandaid.
Yeah, I have the same problem in the very same spot. I don't have a solution for it though. It does usually take a week to heal.
(04-27-2021, 01:40 AM)Bisoccer Wrote: Hey folks, had a question about first aid and preventative measures. I just starting dating this guy who is very into ripping my tighty whities off. This is fantastic, but is starting to hurt like a bitch. Mainly speaking of the cut near the bottom of my tail bone. Neosporin seems to heal it up in a week or so, but only if I am successful in begging my owner to give it a break. Anyone on here get wedgies too hard and too often? Advice? Was thinking maybe liquid bandaid.

Sounds like you're in a unhealthy relationship. A giver should be understanding if the receiver needs a break.
(04-30-2021, 10:32 PM)Darkness Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 01:40 AM)Bisoccer Wrote: Hey folks, had a question about first aid and preventative measures. I just starting dating this guy who is very into ripping my tighty whities off. This is fantastic, but is starting to hurt like a bitch. Mainly speaking of the cut near the bottom of my tail bone. Neosporin seems to heal it up in a week or so, but only if I am successful in begging my owner to give it a break. Anyone on here get wedgies too hard and too often? Advice? Was thinking maybe liquid bandaid.

Sounds like you're in a unhealthy relationship. A giver should be understanding if the receiver needs a break.

I was thinking the same thing but couldn't think of how to word it.  Thank you for pointing this out.
You need to talk to this person and make sure they understand what the issue is.  They shouldn't be hurting you, and if they do, they should give you the time you need to heal.  If the person listens, then great, but if he doesn't, then you need to get out.
He's a good guy who will stop for a while if I have to safe word. I'd just much rather not, or at least less often.
(05-04-2021, 05:50 PM)Bisoccer Wrote: He's a good guy who will stop for a while if I have to safe word. I'd just much rather not, or at least less often.

Refer back to mine and Darkness's previous messages.  I'm not sure you're in a good situation with this person.
(05-05-2021, 12:09 AM)selfwedgie13 Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 05:50 PM)Bisoccer Wrote: He's a good guy who will stop for a while if I have to safe word. I'd just much rather not, or at least less often.

Refer back to mine and Darkness's previous messages.  I'm not sure you're in a good situation with this person.
I'm sure I am in a good situation . He's being a bully because I asked and enjoy nearly abusive behavior. I like to challenge him to make me say the safe word. Once I do he shifts gears and is perfectly nice, gentle and considerate, which is his natural state. I literally told him he could hurt me because I enjoy pain, and he's just being accommodating to my interests. If I ask him to stop because he's hurting me, he doesn't have to. He has to if I say "Kentucky" though and does.
I appreciate the concern, but I'm well aware of what's good and bad when it comes to a partner. Also this post wasn't asking for relationship advice.
Also I may have worded the original post to seem like a red flag and I get it. My begging him to stop is part of the fun, but if I absolutely need him to his say doesn't matter.
Anything with lidocaine, like aspercreme.