Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who needs a flossing?
Heya heya. As the title says, looking to see if anyone needs a good flossing or to have their panties tugged nice and snug. Yes I know it's all cliché and what not but shhh Tongue. Anyways info about me is on the side panel thing. But yeah if you're looking to get some good wedgies then send me a pm and we can exchange discord names. or just send me a message on kik. wedgierp111. or just talk on here lol
bumping this for all ya nerds Tongue
Discord: Noob6737
(09-24-2020, 01:30 AM)weddgieMA Wrote: Heya heya. As the title says, looking to see if anyone needs a good flossing or to have their panties tugged nice and snug. Yes I know it's all cliché and what not but shhh Tongue. Anyways info about me is on the side panel thing. But yeah if you're looking to get some good wedgies then send me a pm and we can exchange discord or kik names. or just talk on here.
(09-24-2020, 01:30 AM)weddgieMA Wrote: Heya heya. As the title says, looking to see if anyone needs a good flossing or to have their panties tugged nice and snug. Yes I know it's all cliché and what not but shhh Tongue. Anyways info about me is on the side panel thing. But yeah if you're looking to get some good wedgies then send me a pm and we can exchange discord or kik names. or just talk on here.

I think I need a flossing
Well as the section would indicate, I'm looking for the opposite gender XD. Also bump hehe
Kik lewis97655 would love to chat and maybe meet
Another bump Tongue and again, not really looking for guys. sorry
moar bumps!