Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast Wedgies
You know what would be a cool idea if you decided you weren't ready to do a proper meet and didn't feel like getting to know others in the community? 

If you had a groupchat of sorts of people in the general area and whenever you felt like receiving a wedgie you could post that you would be bent over in a certain location at a certain time. Then someone could come, wedgie you and then move on. 

Random idea, but it would be good for people who really enjoy the humiliation of public wedgies  Big Grin Big Grin

So, for example, I'm from the North in the UK. So I could message that I would be tying my shoelaces outside of Old Trafford at 1pm and my blue animal print underwear would be sticking out of my jeans. Then someone near there could give me the wedgie I deserve  Wink
That would be an awesome idea even if someone just liked to be a bully and like to give them could get revenge. Or even they could try it out. You don’t know how many times I been places and just left my underwear hangout or wanted to just say to someone hey would you consider yanking these for me. Never know even if they are not into it they might think it was fun. Great idea
excellent idea