Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do you love your style of undies?
Boxers, Tighty Whities, Trunks, Bikinis, Thongs, or Jockstraps. I think it's fairly safe to say that we all love our underwear! But some of us like different styles and I'm interested in why. 

So my question is: Why do you love your style of undies? Not "why do you love underwear?" Not "why do you love wedgies?" 

Why do you love your specific style of undies?

Do you have a love of Tighty Whities because you were wearing them when you first realized that wedgies turned you on? Do you have a thing for Jockstraps because of locker room fantasies? Do funny, patterned boxers turn you on in a special way? Is there an element where you like wearing something you find embarrassing? What is it about your style of underwear that keeps you wearing them?

For me, well, I'm a guy who's almost always in a Thong. What can I say? I've got a thing for skimpy underwear! I switched from Boxers to Briefs in High School, then to Bikini Briefs in College. And my Senior Year I moved to Thongs and haven't looked back since! There's just something about feeling like I'm barely contained by my underwear that really turns me on. So when I decide not to wear a Thong, it's Bikinis or String Bikinis for me!

I work out enough that I feel hot in a Thong, and if I'm allowed to brag, at least a few men I've brought home have felt the same Wink But I also have a fetish for being made fun of. It really gets me going! So when the pants come off and my hookup stifles a laugh, or a whale tail flashes and a friend calls it out, it's just as much a turn on as someone telling me I'm hot! I even had one guy laugh in bed that I was cute, but "not that cute, you know," as he removed the strap from between my cheeks. Now that was the best of both worlds!

And what can beat the feeling of walking around with a little secret? Oh yes, I'm strutting around all day with something snug between my cheeks. Oh, I sure do hope that no one ever finds out... I get to play a game of trying to hide it, but not actually losing if I fail Wink

Of course there's a fact that most men won't believe: a well-fitting Thong is extremely comfortable. Snug enough that everything stays properly in place, but soft enough that it doesn't feel like you're sitting on a tight rope. If you think a Thong's uncomfortable, you just haven't found the right one yet!

And of course, it being so comfortable is definitely why I wear a Thong. Definitely...
So why do you love your specific style of undies?

I know I only mentioned Mens' styles. After all, I'm a man who loves men...

But if you're a woman or identify in any other way, feel free to jump in too!
I find tighty whities to be the most comfortable and cheapest type of underwear guys can wear. Plus, it's the best for sports of which I play a lot of. I also just like the look of tighty whities on my body and on others. And yes, tighty whities were the first underwear I wore. My dad wore tighty whities, so I did too. I also had some cartoon briefs (power rangers) as a kid, and those were amazing too. I did get my first wedgies in tighty whities and cartoon briefs, so yes, that also plays a role in my fetish. As a kid of the 90s, every boy wore tighty whities. I only had one friend that wore boxers. I was shocked to see the change in 6th grade when I had to change for gym. I was the ONLY boy still wearing tighty whities then in middle school (at least from what I could see... I looked around). Unfortunately, I gave into "peer pressure" and got some boxers, but I paid the price. They were so uncomfortable. Finally, I found enough courage to switch back to tighty whities when I was in 9th grade in high school. Nothing but briefs since.

I've worn boxers, boxer briefs, briefs, low rise briefs, and I tried a thong (for men) once. I hate them all except for full cut or mid-rise briefs. So, that's why I'm going with tighty whities everyday. They're just the best for any situation (including tons of movement and sports).