Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to do a timed hanging wedgie?
I can put restraints on myself with zip ties, however I don't want to get stuck permanently, only for a certain period of time. For example, I don't want to be able to leave the wedgie for 30 minutes. How would I go about doing this?
With one of these my friend.... I've done many and it has never failed and no matter how hard you try there is no emergency release or possibility of it breaking. 

(06-03-2020, 10:29 PM)wedgieslave_22 Wrote: With one of these my friend.... I've done many and it has never failed and no matter how hard you try there is no emergency release or possibility of it breaking. 

And what happens if you have a genuine emergency before the timer runs out? Not smart. You need to have some contingency plan in case something goes wrong.
(06-04-2020, 05:08 AM)selfwedgie13 Wrote: And what happens if you have a genuine emergency before the timer runs out?  Not smart.  You need to have some contingency plan in case something goes wrong.
I'm with him!
Then incorporate some contingency based on your own setup since everyone's is different. I never said you shouldn't have a way out but I was commenting on how rubust and definite these locks are; there's no way to cheat them, so make sure you have another way down if you're worried about safety. If anyone would like to suggest something feel free.