Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hook for hanging wedgies
Hey y'all, Covid-19 lock-down got me incredibly bored and I've never really dabbled with hanging wedgies too much in the past, but hey now I have nothing else to do! I'm on Amazon just about everyday buying stuff and an over-the-door hook showed up and it got me thinking...

I'm looking for a recommendation for a hook I can use for hanging wedgies. Definitely can't hammer/nail anything into the wall so has to be easy to do! Thanks!!
23 | M | NJ - Sammy - BB's mainly but got all types of undies for fun Angel

IG: sweetestlittledork
Buy a door jam pull up bar! They can support all your weight and it wont look weird to buy if you live with parents or anybody! Just use the pull up bar and belts/rope or anything strong Wink happy wedgieing!
(04-17-2020, 09:44 PM)Thaisissy Wrote: Buy a door jam pull up bar! They can support all your weight and it wont look weird to buy if you live with parents or anybody! Just use the pull up bar and belts/rope or anything strong Wink happy wedgieing!

I think this would have to be your best bet for a hanging wedgie. Unless you want to use my method of running a bed sheet through the leg holes of your undies and hooking that over the door, which doesn't require you to buy any new supplies.