Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wedgie Safety?
This may seem like an odd question, but anyone know of a way to remove some of the stress wedgies put on your ass? I was thinking a butt plug would help, but then that sort of defeats the purpose of wedgies.

What I think would be better is something that allows the underwear to still go up into the butt crack, but there's like a plastic rubbery liner around the butt hole to remove some of the stress your undies put on your ass. I'm guessing we all like the embarrassing feeling of our own tighty whities putting pressure on our cracks, but surely you don't want to rip, tear, or stress anything in there.

What about the pressure briefs put on your groin? Need like some kind of sticky rubbery plastic thing there with some give that removes some of the stress underwear puts on your pelvic joints and adductor muscles.

I don't know. I'm a little weak from a pretty intense sports injury, so I have to be careful when receiving wedgies.

Someone needs to invent something for wedgie safety and sell it! Any of you have suggestions? Atomic and ripping wedgies are fun, but you can't over do it... but maybe with the right protection with some give... you could keep going for ages!
Spot on!! The groin is the worst part so that would be a great thing if it was possible. Anything that can help me hang longer!!
Yeah, as much fun as hanging wedgies sound and might actually be, I think they're a terrible idea in terms of safety because the groin (especially the joints and upper thigh muscles the underwear puts pressure on) is not suited for such an activity. I wonder if there are any fetish companies out there that could make some kind of product to help... lol
I would definitely buy a pair!!
For the groin area id imagine a sports cup would be the best option to help spread the pressure. As for the ass the only thing i could recommend is maybe try a different type of underwear. I remember a long time ago a wedgie buddy made me recieve a wedgie in a thong. Considering how heavy i am to this day i still have no idea how

1. He was able to lift me off the ground
2. The thong didnt rip.

But the point is because the fabric was so thin it cut right into me and my ass was in pain for several days after (id totally do it again in a heartbeat though Wink ), so maybe try some underwear that spreads the pressure a bit (boxerbriefs or boxers maybe?).
Check out my wedgie artwork
Telegram Channel
thehyoxden.com
Deviantart Wedgies
I have the exact same problem, so I don't think your question is odd at all. In fact, I even think it is a very good question and it something that I would also like to get some an answer or some advise on.

I've never really thought of it as a safety issue, but having thought about, I think from some personal experiences and what you have said, I definitely think there is element of truth in it. I've never really had any serious issues from wedgies but there have definitely been times when I have had to stop for quite a while because I would up end getting really sore and it would hurt for a few days. I really don't enjoy it, when that happens. That's why I tend to avoid harder wedgies, such as hanging wedgies, theses days. So I do definitely agree with you that there is indeed a need for good safety to avoid all the nasty side effects; and also I don't want to do any damage down there. It has been something that has concerned me for a while but I've never really known what exactly I can do about it.

For me, personally, I want to try and get into permanent wedgies. But most of my attempts have been unsuccesful so far. I guess, I just haven't found or mastered the right technqiue yet. I would like to last all day; the best I have managed so far is about an hour. I have always found it impossible to last longer; I don't think it has anything to do with my willpower to handle the wedgie. I just find it ends up being unberable and "too uncomfortable"; in fact I would love to be uncomfortable all day from a wedgie and I would much rather it be an annoying discomfort rather than something that was truly unbearble and too much. I don't know if I am describing this right, but I'm sure you can figure out what I mean.

My thoughts are it has to do with the type and style of underwear used. I have discovered that certain types of underwear have been less of a problem than others; though I still do think that eventually you still do end up with some sort of problem coming up. I think your thought on it being a pressure problem is correct and I think that is mainly where the problem is; though I could be wrong and it might involve more factors. I don't know how well different styles/techniques would work for different kinds of wedgies; I don't think there is going to be one solution that will work across the board. What would work for a permanent wedgie might not work for a hanging wedgie but it would be good to get a general idea. I think in terms of something that might work, I think it might need to be some kind of underwear that goes between the crack in a loose way; I am thinking in between tight and somewhat loose. I think I might have a few little theories but I would like to hear what anybody else thinks.

I am thinking about creating a thread for the discussion of permanent wedgies; I think might be good to maybe have something seperate for anyone who want to discuss that.
Whenever a wedgie puts too much pressure on my groin, I always just put socks in between my legs and the front of my underwear. That has always worked for me especially when I first started doing hanging wedgies. I've always loved the feeling of wedgies going up my butt so I've never tried using this trick for any wedgies that are too painful for my butt. I assume it still works though.

You get used to the pain of wedgies when you do hardcore wedgies consistantly. I used to get a cut on the top of my crack when I first started doing wedgies but now I don't even remember the last time that has happened.