Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claremont, CA and Dallas, TX buddy profile.
To clarify: this is a post by a male seeking a wedgie buddy of either gender. I am posting a similar thread in both the male and female categories becauseĀ it is unclear to me if the sex category refers to the poster or the buddy they are seeking.

TLDR: 24-year-old, Male, straight/questioning, happy to both give and receive, looking for a buddy in Claremont, California and/or Dallas, Texas. Hoping to be able to meet in person but also willing to do online stuff.

Now for far more, probably an excessive amount of, detail:
Sex: Male
Orientation: generally, consider myself straight but have been questioning that I may be bi.
Giver/receiver: bit more interested to in giving but happy to do both.
Underwear: for wedgies, I prefer some rather large panties that I got to try and do atomics with (mixed success on that front. Only gets that far if already in a shoulder wedgie and doesn't stay well).

Locations: the reason two locations are listed is because I am a grad student (cognitive psychology), so I move around depending on if it is during the semester or a break. During the semesters, I'm in Claremont, California (think sort of Southeast Los Angeles). I spend the bulk of the breaks visiting my family in Dallas, Texas. We live on the North edge of Dallas, on the border with Plano.

Preferred Wedgies to recieve:
I most often do chair or shoulder wedgies so I can do other stuff at the same time.
Dangling and hanging wedgies (so far have only done true hangings for pretty short durations).
Basic and atomics.
Recently tried to sleep through the night in a shoulder wedgie. After 5 hours, couldn't get to sleep so had to take it out. Would definitely consider that my most extreme wedgie to date so far in terms of duration and total intensity.

Dislikes/Limits (may be willing to try these sparingly, but that'd only be after some trust is established):
Frontals.
Messy.
Public.

Vague Physical Description:
Height: short to medium-short for a guy.
Weight: light.

Other fetishes?: Not really. I'm open to potentially trying/indulging things depending on what, but I don't have any other major fetishes myself that I can think of.

How did I get into wedgies: curiosity as a young boy from cartoons before I had any notion of libido or sexuality. Eventually tried a self wedgie and found it kind of fun. Stopped and forgot about if for a long while. Rediscovered the interest with puberty and it developed into a full-on fetish.

While I have preferences, there are no hard restrictions regarding whom I'm willing to buddy with besides a willingness to discuss and respect limits. If interested reply and/or PM me.